Asked my dermatologist for Tretinoin, gave me Trifarotene (Aklief) instead

B

BlondeB1tch

Iron
Anyone used this? My dermatologist said this better and also fights acne, I've tried putting this day before going bed and I woke up with glowing skin and also works as anti aging

Just get tret online

Stick to the drug that's been around for over 50 years. Also fix diet (pasteurized milk causes acne) + get more sunlight (monthly tanbed in winters)

Stick to the drug that's been around for over 50 years. Also fix diet (pasteurized milk causes acne) + get more sunlight (monthly tanbed in winters)
This is great advice however it won’t be able to undo previous damage like tretinoin. Best advice is to eat kefir, some kimchi and use tret. Also if you really wanna go all the way use red light in the morning and night to stimulate collagen production.

This is great advice however it won’t be able to undo previous damage like tretinoin. Best advice is to eat kefir, some kimchi and use tret. Also if you really wanna go all the way use red light in the morning and night to stimulate collagen production.
But the doc said this is better since it's the only drug similar to tret that has been FDA approved after 20 years

But the doc said this is better since it's the only drug similar to tret that has been FDA approved after 20 years
Yes docs also say red meat is bad and that you should avoid sunlight…

send trusted link plllsssss
Skinorac, alldaychemist, try find reliable cheap trustable sites (preferably cheap shit from india).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
It's better than tret