Asked my fwb for a relationship

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
she replied she didn’t see me like that, a and wasn’t looking for a relationship
I feel like she doesn’t even want to be seen in public with me. The few times we got out together it was far away from our university dorm in another city miles away from here.
It’s over:feelscry:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Dnrd + dont care

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Manu le coq
Aww that's sweet ,I'm sure she will think about it next time she's getting fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Sex haver.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
she replied she didn’t see me like that, a ass nd wasn’t looking for a relationship
I feel like she doesn’t even want to be seen in public with me. The few times we got out together it was far away from our university dorm in another city miles away from here.
It’s over:feelscry:
you dont need her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I’ll rape your ass for your insolence:ogre:

Nothing exceptional she is average, i like her personality (non ironically), and the time we spend together

I do need her bro, i seeth imagining her fucking another dude:feelswah:
fuck her girl bestfriend to get over this feeling

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
If this was actually not a larp,what you should do is fuck her twice as hard next time. Actually go out and buy a 12 inch king Kong dido and surprise her with it,say I want to try something new with you. And jam it down her puss. I would try the freakish shit I can think of,since she wants to be a hoe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq and Deleted member 18244
At least you pumped

• +1
If this was actually not a larp,what you should do is fuck her twice as hard next time. Actually go out and buy a 12 inch king Kong dido and surprise her with it,say I want to try something new with you. And jam it down her puss. I would try the freakish shit I can think of,since she wants to be a hoe.
The problem I have with dildos is that you’re giving up on using your dick and are exchanging it with a plastic object just so the woman can have pleasure. Too foid-centric. I say fuck her, and fuck her with your dick, cum and try to give her as little pleasure as possible.

• +1
The problem I have with dildos is that you’re giving up on using your dick and are exchanging it with a plastic object just so the woman can have pleasure. Too foid-centric. I say fuck her, and fuck her with your dick, cum and try to give her as little pleasure as possible.
She ain't his girlfriend anyway lol violate her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Manu le coq
Interessting but, She’ll dump me if she doesn’t enjoy it anymore.

I
I may try something like this ngl, i know she’s probably a hoe, But i can’t stop having feeling for her.:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

I

I may try something like this ngl, i know she’s probably a hoe, But i can’t stop having feeling for her.:feelscry:
Don't stop fucking her but start looking for someone else ,like I said just use her for afuck

• +1

I

Yes I was partly jk, she still needs to cum and shit. Yeah on the opposide side of the bluepill boyfriend betabuxx pill, sometimes girls will fuck you but not introduce you to their friends/want a relationship.

• +1