Asked out a asian stacylite at school

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Atleast I think so, maybe maskfishing.
She had a pretty amazing eye area, stunning

Anyways onto the story:
i was just chillin with my friends during lunch period in the library, and then bam the baddie showed up and sat a few tables across from us. I urged my friend to go and ask her out, but he refused since he prefers “italians” (JFLL)

and I looked my absolute worst, i’m usually low chadlite but I was like HTN due to the fact I hadn’t shaved in a while and was operating on low sleep. regardless of that fact that I knew I had to ask her out. it’s better then not trying at all.

so i went up, asked her for her number (PUA COLD APPROACH!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:) and she was either 1.) nervous asfuck 2.) didn’t want me to give me her number. she’s older then me too (i’m a sophomore she’s a junior) so my chances are basically little to none. I still got her number however

anyways i felt like writing this, idk y

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 18244, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
are you white?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
oh ok
go get a latina my boy, asians aint the move
where do you live?
idc about ethnicities, just want a stacylite.
i usually just ask out a stacylite whenever i see one

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and SteveRogers
west coast
yea same,if you live in the same area as me you're a retard for asking out a asian
so many stacy latinas around here

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
yea same,if you live in the same area as me you're a retard for asking out a asian
so many stacy latinas around here
pm me your state

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
No such thing as an Asian Stacylite unless you're talking about all Asians of the continent, which includes Indians.

It's pretty amazing how dog shit Asian eye areas are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Growth Plate and Deleted member 18840
No such thing as an Asian Stacylite unless you're talking about all Asians of the continent, which includes Indians.
your ltn. shut it
plus no such thing as an asian stacylite? ru stupid

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, AlexBrown84, Growth Plate and 1 other person

It's pretty amazing how dog shit Asian eye areas are.
bro just hates asians 😹

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Growth Plate and thecel
your ltn. shut it

You're wrong. I'm 2.5/10, which is in the hard incel zone.

plus no such thing as an asian stacylite? ru stupid

Central Asians, West Asians, and South Asians can be Stacylites and Stacies. Southeast Asians rarely are Stacylites and pretty much never are Stacies. East Asians cap out at the high-tier Becky tier.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, FrameMogger, Growth Plate and 3 others

Central Asians, West Asians, and South Asians can be Stacylites and Stacies. Southeast Asians rarely are Stacylites and pretty much never are Stacies. East Asians cap out at the high-tier Becky tier.
i don't have much to say besides
":geek: UHM ACHTUALLY"

• JFL
bro just hates asians 😹

I'm Asian. I know from experience that my genetics suck donkey balls. Non-Asians (usually) can't truly comprehend the subhumanity of being Asian. Only when one possesses subhuman pheno can they really understand the severity of their craniofacial subhumanity. For example, you don't truly know how bad recessed maxillas are unless your own maxilla is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, incel194012940 and ROTTING
crazy story bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and thecel
I'm Asian. I know from experience that my genetics suck donkey balls. Non-Asians (usually) can't truly comprehend the subhumanity of being Asian. Only when one possesses subhuman pheno can they really understand the severity of their craniofacial subhumanity. For example, you don't truly know how bad recessed maxillas are unless your own maxilla is recessed.
i'm blonde and like Asian women sucky sucky

• Woah
but he refused since he prefers “italians” (JFLL)

We italian men are the greatest locationcels on Earth, we are much more attractive than the global average, however

our italian women are ugly with severe malocclusions but they have super high standards for men

meanwhile abroad italian men are very appreciated

in order to breath here in Italy you have to be at least 7/10 otherwise it is not a life

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Sigmamale and thecel
We italian men are the greatest locationcels on Earth, we are much more attractive than the global average, however

our italian women are ugly and have super high standards

meanwhile abroad italian men are very appreciated

in order to breath here in Italy you have to be at least 7/10 otherwise it is not a life
he's a mtn tiktok hairmaxxed skinnycel anyways, with a severe underbite.
it's quite over for him after highschool
he was a chadlite when he was maskfishing however, he takes it off now idk y

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Lorsss and thecel
Wish I could have an Asian gf but theres none in my shit town, besides Im too introverted to ask anyone out, you lucky mf:fuk:

Wish I could have an Asian gf but theres none in my shit town, besides Im too introverted to ask anyone out, you lucky mf:fuk:
ask out a ltb, then a mtb, then a htb, then a stacylite. then stop there and ask out every single stacylite or htb you see. it works.
unless your LTN. then ascend first, and try

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, litaz and Redsoldier
ask out a ltb, then a mtb, then a htb, then a stacylite. then stop there and ask out every single stacylite or htb you see. it works.
unless your LTN. then ascend first, and try
What would I say? You literally just go and ask her her number?

What would I say? You literally just go and ask her her number?
yep
what u do past that idk cus that’s the furthest i’ve gotten

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
She's probably telling her friends right now that some creepy shitskin incel approached her.

Nigga is bragging about getting the number of some ugly gook with mandibular prognathism :lul::lul:

meanwhile i cant even talk

Atleast I think so, maybe maskfishing.

Anyways onto the story:
i was just chillin with my friends during lunch period in the library, and then bam the baddie showed up and sat a few tables across from us. I urged my friend to go and ask her out, but he refused since he prefers “italians” (JFLL)

and I looked my absolute worst, i’m usually low chadlite but I was like HTN due to the fact I hadn’t shaved in a while and was operating on low sleep. regardless of that fact that I knew I had to ask her out. it’s better then not trying at all.

so i went up, asked her for her number (PUA COLD APPROACH!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:) and she was either 1.) nervous asfuck 2.) didn’t want me to give me her number. she’s older then me too (i’m a sophomore she’s a junior) so my chances are basically little to none. I still got her number however

anyways i felt like writing this, idk y
>Asian

>Stacylite

😅

@looksmaxxer234 @alienmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and johncruz12345

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong 1

you are coping that they are capped to htb. There are easily many stacies

Unknown 11
277900403 849922013075976 3366333546410951543 n
100918eb8298eb8298l
Nana avi 7
Unknown 7
2678032 1511420 518243811616928 1051455447 n
Hwang Ye ji going to a Music Bank recording on August 8 2019 2
Hwang yeji itzy yeji lq Favimcom 7747919

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 15004