Asked some homeless guy how much he makes with a sign and it was crazy

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Dude said in 6 hours somedays he gets 300 dollars. I need to fake an illness and get some sign I also look quite young so people will feel bad for me I can larp as a 14 year old run away.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21597, Crusile and 2 others
Like fuck this faggot here I am out working and he's making 300 a day bumming around

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 21192, Pumanator and 2 others
yeah ded srs they get a lot sometimes

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21597 and 2 others
get a fake baby pushchair and put baby crying noises on ur phone too:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 8988, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
yeah ded srs they get a lot sometimes
If I fast for 2 weeks I think people would give me a decent amount of money because I already look super pale and being death tier skinny would add to the pity factor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 17829
If I fast for 2 weeks I think people would give me a decent amount of money because I already look super pale and being death tier skinny would add to the pity factor
id join u tbh

i heard christmas day is the best day to do it

my friend got given like 1k by some old man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 11126
id join u tbh

i heard christmas day is the best day to do it

my friend got given like 1k by some old man
Idk I would have to leave my hometown first but curious to see how I would do in a place like Cali

Idk I would have to leave my hometown first but curious to see how I would do in a place like Cali
go north dakota. highest earning place in the world

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
imagine how much money you would be given if you was a female begging on the streets, probably would get offered 6 different jobs and given $40,000 by mr beast himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21192, wollet2 and 4 others
Dude said in 6 hours somedays he gets 300 dollars. I need to fake an illness and get some sign I also look quite young so people will feel bad for me I can larp as a 14 year old run away.
get a job nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Last edited:
Paint your face black and go to the whitest area in Sweden and they'll give you a free mansion

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Danish_Retard, R@m@ and 2 others
What time are you going abroad and where to?

I seriously need to coordinate this with someone
probably go thailand. gonna take me ages tho need to save for surgeries so rotting here in the mean time

• +1
probably go thailand. gonna take me ages tho need to save for surgeries so rotting here in the mean time
Well if you go somewhere late winter/early spring let me know.

That's 6 months time about you can do a lot in that amount of time I assure you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
pretty sure homeless people have a whole network with each other with boundaries and shit
just watch out for getting shanked by some dude while your homelessmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Like fuck this faggot here I am out working and he's making 300 a day bumming around
It’s a real job tbh
Cringe
No air conditioning
You’ve got to protect against getting robbed

I give several hundred a month to homeless people.

I give several hundred a month to homeless people.
Waste of time man... Most of these guys are druggies (which your making worse) mentally ill or lazy people like me.

No such thing as a starving homeless guy who isn't super mentally ill

Waste of time man... Most of these guys are druggies (which your making worse) mentally ill or lazy people like me.

No such thing as a starving homeless guy who isn't super mentally ill
It makes them feel better, they suffer from withdrawals. ive given them heroin a few times (I dont use heroin)

It makes them feel better, they suffer from withdrawals. ive given them heroin a few times (I dont use heroin)
They don't deserve shit. Like if your going to give money away give it to some college kid in a cashier job or to retail workers.

That’s pretty dark triad tbh. This is why I never give money to beggars. In 99% of cases, they are larping or just want money for drugs. None of these people are starving. The homeless shelters feed all of them.

• +1
That’s pretty dark triad tbh. This is why I never give money to beggars. In 99% of cases, they are larping or just want money for drugs. None of these people are starving. The homeless shelters feed all of them.
Yeah I've talked with him a few times he spends most of it on alcohol and gambling.

Lost his license from this shit so he can't get a job to pay for it so just bums on the street. If he saved up for one week he could be in an apartment

They don't deserve shit. Like if your going to give money away give it to some college kid in a cashier job or to retail workers.
Homeless people are drug users with no income and dont get free money (tens of thousands a year) for chilling at work

• WTF
Homeless people are drug users with no income and dont get free money (tens of thousands a year) for chilling at work
I hope your trolling otherwise people look you piss me off...

Honestly its people like you that make me want to run these scams...

Yeah I've talked with him a few times he spends most of it on alcohol and gambling.

Lost his license from this shit so he can't get a job to pay for it so just bums on the street. If he saved up for one week he could be in an apartment
chilling on the street for 0 and $500/month on heroin or renting a room for $500?

chilling on the street for 0 and $500/month on heroin or renting a room for $500?
They are lazy or should be locked up in jail. Either or... Justifying said behavior is bad.

Retail worker at least is out working/hustling

They are lazy or should be locked up in jail. Either or... Justifying said behavior is bad.

Retail worker at least is out working/hustling
retail workers get free money for chilling at job site

If this pisses you off you’re not going to like to hear about OnlyFans

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
pretty sure homeless people have a whole network with each other with boundaries and shit
just watch out for getting shanked by some dude while your homelessmaxxing
In my country there are whole gangs - the guys who deal drugs, collect protections money, etc. also take care of the beggars, so you can't just go on your own and start to beg, because pretty soon some thugs will appear and ask you to regularly pay for their "protection", otherwise they could hurt you...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
imagine how much money you would be given if you was a female begging on the streets, probably would get offered 6 different jobs and given $40,000 by mr beast himself
a gl and young female*

i see lots of women begging mostly ethnic they get 0