Asked this girl about Saludon, gtfih

Free him btw he halos the whole website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Dogs, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
ITs because of the shirt on this picture, and combination with moustache

Post picture of him in hood and he will loose 20 years and became more hot for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Very legit, but why did she say i look like he is my dad, that means she considers him white tbh
because u do resemble him in some features

Doesn't matter, Salludon mogs him to oblivion, and he is a model in India, he just looks slightly unique, and extremely ethnicx has a threatening look
ye salludon mogs tf out of gandy tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
Once again, after you've reached a certin PSL value, the results diminish.

Salludon looks ethnic and doesn't have an exotic phenotype to make up for it. Of course he's going to be seen as lower. Also he looks older than he actually is, probably due to his face structure and facial hair.

We will see..I'm sure about my ratings, I've been rating males since 2014 and I've asked to hundreds of females to rate hundreds of males
Like he's not good looking at all but he looks average tbh

Tell her to rate prime chico opry and gandy. We will see which one is better

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tell her to rate prime chico opry and gandy. We will see which one is better
I've already done it, and with teens Chico always win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
salludon is good looking but he's overrated in the sense how attractive women think he is vs, how PSL thinks how attractive he is in women's eyes

its like completely disproportionate. people here would here rate him like 6.5 psl then you take a random white dude who posted his picture in rate me section and got rated 5.5 psl. he would do better with women both in the west and in east (due to exotic halo, even better). so basically he has higher appeal than salludon in all places despite being "worse looking" by PSL standard

how does that make sense? "but muhh smv". im not talking about money, or height or status or anything else, just pure facial beauty

PSL is supposed to be a cold rating for the face, otherwise no point in saying it's just like what plastic surgeons use at the office.

SMV includes looks (and racial preferences), obviously.

its not news whites are the most sought after:

Either way IDC to split hairs about which attributes go in which rating system. Whites dominate the sexual market, water is wet.