Asking around for the best classes is the most important part of college.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
My goal at first was to try to pick classes related to my major that would give me a good frame work.

But I realize now if you just pay attention in Math and STEM then the rest of your classes build off this and you should pick the easiest least pain in the ass classes because either way you won't learn shit worthwhile enough to use.

I have 2 classes in business that take me 1 hour a week each and then I picked a creative writing class with 14 hours of work a week these are the same in credits and either way I'm learning irrelevant crap. I asked around and everyone said not to take her class I wish I hadn't been autistic and had asked peers what classes were good.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Unless its something like Math that you can't bs through that builds on itself don't ever try to challenge yourself just pick something you can do with the least amount of work. Doing basic research is the difference between working 40 hours a week on classes and 10 hours

Off the top of my head only one class has been useful long term.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just spending 2 hours asking around I could have saved so much time...
If I had only asked around to people...

And these classes are worth the same on paper. The only situations you can't avoid this is with math because that builds on itself but in everything else just find the easiest classes possible

• +1