asking for those of you who took antibiotics to treat acne

did you get acne after stopping antibiotics

• Total voters
R

ruoho

Iron
After taking oral antibiotics to treat acne, has your acne relapsed? I took oral antibiotics for 100 days and stopped it in january 2020. My skin was perfect after the antibiotics until two months ago when i started to get pimples again like i used to. I don't want to start taking antibiotics again since they made me feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: JL~
take accutane

• +1
Reactions: ruoho
Dude I took antibiotics for 4 years don’t take that shit anymore. Take accutane I’m on it right now. Antibiotics are not permanent results.

• +1
Took everything and Only accutane worked for me(it didn't clear my skin compeletly tho)

• +1
Dude I took antibiotics for 4 years don’t take that shit anymore. Take accutane I’m on it right now. Antibiotics are not permanent results.
Did you get acne again immediately after stopping the antibiotics? I'm trying to find out if there's something else causing my acne. I don't want to take accutane because of the side effects.

took them for years.
Worked for a while, but eventually my body became resistant to them, and even fist fulls didn't do shit
Eventually managed to get accutane and it was one of the best things I done, tbh

• +1