Asking her out

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
So when I ask her out and she says no, should I switch out of the classes she’s in with me. She’s in my art class and lunch. I’ll just switch to a different period.

> should I switch out of the classes she’s in with me

> I’ll just switch to a different period.

what's the point of this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
> should I switch out of the classes she’s in with me

> I’ll just switch to a different period.

what's the point of this thread?
To see what YOU think.

Don't ask girls out. Watse of energy tbh. If she likes you, you wouldn't be able to miss it

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Don't ask girls out. Watse of energy tbh. If she likes you, you wouldn't be able to miss it
Doing it anyway, nigga. Don’t want another shitty school year.

To see what YOU think.

I wouldn't change my scehdule just for her even if she rejected me tbh. Don't change your plans for her. Just be in the same class with her like nothing happened.

With all the options girls have nowdays, you need to take action.

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
I wouldn't change my scehdule just for her even if she rejected me tbh. Don't change your plans for her. Just be in the same class with her like nothing happened.

With all the options girls have nowdays, you need to take action.
If a girl like u . U will know

asking a girl out is a beta blue pill cuck move.

So when I ask her out and she says no, should I switch out of the classes she’s in with me. She’s in my art class and lunch. I’ll just switch to a different period.

You should ask girls out. It's just in our nature.

Now obviously you need some standards so don't go full retard and ask girls that are clearly disinterested (even if they are GL) or walking around asking every gal you see.

A man that reeks of insecurity, need for validation and/or neediness will be severely punished by everyone around him, covertly.