Asmongold has pectus excavatum! (BRUTAL)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
He literally has no redeeming features.

Screenshot 2024 04 05 123014

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape and Autismcel
He has every failo genetics there is. He would be browsing .is if it wasnt for his status and personality

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, raumDEuter, Clqs and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, infini and FacialStructure404
He is a hoarder. He lives in a shithole, doesn't get rid of anything, and still lives in his mother's house.
NT mogs me, i steal groceries and sleep on a matress on the floor, i failed middle school and living in my grandpa's basement

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
Born in dysfunctional states of israel. He has 200x times life quality compared to those that rot in fourth world shitholes @russiancelreturns

• +1
Who, what?
He is a streamer and Pectus excavatum is a condition in which the person's breastbone is sunken into the chest. In severe cases, pectus excavatum can look as if the center of the chest has been scooped out, leaving a deep dent.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
He is a streamer and Pectus excavatum is a condition in which the person's breastbone is sunken into the chest. In severe cases, pectus excavatum can look as if the center of the chest has been scooped out, leaving a deep dent.
Just wear a shirt then...

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and CoreSchizo
He self rated at 3/10 only because of 6'3 bumping it up so at least he is not delusional which is the standard.

• +1
Nigga he does, but it looks like he has a fat stomach because of the condition.
He looks out of shape and skinny-fat, the fat belly doesn't seem to be related to his chest, he should work out and build huge muscles to improve his condition.

He looks out of shape and skinny-fat, the fat belly doesn't seem to be related to his chest, he should work out and build huge muscles to improve his condition.
That’s true but this is his with a normal chest.

Facetune 05 04 2024 13 11 47
IMG 3924

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
rip

• +1
Height, fame and money. He has more redeeming qualities than the vast majority of men.

I also think Asmon is one of the last few true degenerates. I heavily doubt slaying some punani is even on his mind these days. He willingly has gone full monk celibacy mode.