He has such cute doe eyes

still can't smash that hapa though

IMG 3039

Asmon is my baby 💜
I watch him every day

View attachment 2806278
Asmon is my baby 💜
I watch him every day
He just seems genuine to me, like when i watch his stream he actually has good takes, unlike critical or other brainless retards who just repeat leftist garbage.
He is just a good person I feel like, only person I find actually entertaining too.
Idk, like him, wish the best.

B644F16E CBEF 4A86 9F03 EA8EE9C1EA48

Last edited:
He just seems genuine to me, like when i watch his stream he actually has good takes, unlike critical or other brainless retards who just repeat leftist garbage.
He is just a good person I feel like, only person I find actually entertaining too.
Agree. He is much more based than the populist mo1stcritikal

He does have very safe takes but you can tell those aren’t his actual opinions and he probably had some pretty based takes before he got popular

Agree. He is much more based than the populist mo1stcritikal
I can’t stand that guy he’s the most normie out of every streamer

He does have very safe takes but you can tell those aren’t his actual opinions and he probably had some pretty based takes before he got popular
he watched a incel video and he was honest, like acknowledged height mattered and saying it cant be changed, i do share lot of his takes tbh even now on stream.

He seems like he rot all day like me, just look at this

doesn't give a shit, has millions in the banks, i envy him somewhat tbh

Does he have a girlfriend or wife?

he watched a incel video and he was honest, like acknowledged height mattered and saying it cant be changed, i do share lot of his takes tbh even now on stream.
He’s so blue pill about that stuff though, I’m too lazy to explain all his takes on the incel stuff but I know he genuinely doesn’t believe what he says

Yep he's a populist cuck

he gets away with it because he has a good face
he doesnt lol he is a manlet and not good looking, people just like his takes

Yep he's a populist cuck

he gets away with it because he has a good face
Brutal facepill for height copers, he’s like strong mtn though

Last edited:
He’s so blue pill about that stuff though, I’m too lazy to explain all his takes on the incel stuff but I know he genuinely doesn’t believe what he says
nobody normal believe in blackpill, couldn't give a shit, won't hate a guy because he doesn't focus on looks 24/7

nobody normal believe in blackpill, couldn't give a shit, won't hate a guy because he doesn't focus on looks 24/7
I never said I hated him for it, i’m just saying, I don’t think he believes in what he’s saying

I never said I hated him for it, i’m just saying, I don’t think he believes in what he’s saying
probably, would do the same as him, saying that women should be raped and that ugly people should kill themselves would get him banned

the tits and waist on that happa foid are absurd how the fuck is she anorexic with sydney sweeney tits

probably, would do the same as him, saying that women should be raped and that ugly people should kill themselves would get him banned
Obviously we all would, say the safe thing and make millions.

the tits and waist on that happa foid are absurd how the fuck is she anorexic with sydney sweeney tits
she almost has no tits lol, nothing special about her, but she looks 99% makeup

Obviously we all would, say the safe thing and make millions.
tbh if i could i would probably end up like asmongold, rotter incel making videos and streaming all days

tbh if i could i would probably end up like asmongold, rotter incel making videos and streaming all days
Ideal life if you’re sub mtn, honestly being a top 0.01% streamer has always been a day dream of mine, fantasizing about having my own chat, and a whole audience to watch videos with.

he doesnt lol he is a manlet and not good looking, people just like his takes
manlet but his face is above average

helps that he uses his slightly low voice to his advantage

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Ideal life if you’re sub mtn, honestly being a top 0.01% streamer has always been a day dream of mine, fantasizing about having my own chat, and a whole audience to watch videos with.
im sub mtn with not much hope lookswise

im sub mtn with not much hope lookswise
Welp the streaming wave to get in was like 5-3 years ago, shit is impossible now if you don’t have an existing audience. There are like two exceptions, but if you streamed I’d watch you 💜

Welp the streaming wave to get in was like 6-4 years ago, shit is impossible now if you don’t have an existing audience. There are like two exceptions, but if you streamed I’d watch you 💜
nah i wont stream lol, im just going to work a shitty job like everyone else, im not special

I listen to his stuff occasionally. Most rotters can probably relate to him.