aspergers = bad at boxing?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
many aspies/autists have slow/poor reflexes/timing, does this mean we will never be able to be good at fighting?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Dystopian, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
many aspies/autists have slow/poor reflexes/timing, does this mean we will never be able to be good at fighting?
no jfl small hands might though

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Mr. President
i think im aspie and im bad at boxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
not necessarily, you'll just have to train a lot

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 19766
not necessarily, you'll just have to train a lot
what about vision? i cant read stuff from far off but i dont think thatll matter at all for fighting, right? its only if everything is literally blurry and u cant see someones face then its over?

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
i heard if you got aspergers and get hit too often on the head it will evolve into real autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Im aspie and tbf my reaction time is shit but nothing worse than the average person. If you have good boxing style you can make up for it.

• +1
what about vision? i cant read stuff from far off but i dont think thatll matter at all for fighting, right? its only if everything is literally blurry and u cant see someones face then its over?
it’s fine bro just stay consistent

• +1
Im aspie and dogshit and boxing but good at wrestling

• +1
How do you determine how small your hands are.
You’ll know. Just search for the averages. But if you’re trained small hands don’t matter. It’s just less surface area when your fist connects.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You’ll know. Just search for the averages. But if you’re trained small hands don’t matter. It’s just less surface area when your fist connects.
less surface area = more damage

No. You could generate more speed. But sonny Liston had a 15 inch fist.
just look at a knife why does it cut? cause of the small surface area

Nah so many boxers and especially mma fighters have autism/aspergers might actually help tbh idk tho

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just look at a knife why does it cut? cause of the small surface area
It’s a completely different thing jfl. A knife is cutting/slicing. With a fist you’re effectively bludgeoning the other person, the heavier it is the more force it will create on impact and damage more of the face. Think about it and try again bro.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
It’s a completely different thing jfl. A knife is cutting/slicing. With a fist you’re effectively bludgeoning the other person, the heavier it is the more force it will create on impact and damage more of the face. Think about it and try again bro.
I just wanted to disagree tbh but the size of your hand doesn’t determine much of your fighting ability nonetheless