Asperger's

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Looking at the definitions of Asperger's and its symptoms, I'm almost certain I have a mild high-functioning autism. So I watched some videos and stumbled on this:

This aspie kid (who's clearly aspie) was talking to the crowd about how society as a whole is wrong about how they treat these people, and meanwhile he was making jokes and attemps at being sarcastic, and the crowd took it seriously and didn't react. An example, that no matter what you do as an aspie, you likely won't get the social engagement you desire from others, because they interpret what you say and do all wrong. Your pattern of being in the world is that of being left out on the sidelines.

I got the jokes he was tryna make but they weren’t funny and don’t appeal to normal people

I got the jokes he was tryna make but they weren’t funny and don’t appeal to normal people
"I'll go to the police station and it won't be a good time for anyone."

Typical aspie thing to say. I didn't find it funny either, and it isn't clear what he meant by it.

"I'll go to the police station and it won't be a good time for anyone."

Typical aspie thing to say. I didn't find it funny either, and it isn't clear what he meant by it.
Time stamp? I wanna Decephier what he said

I’m fucking raging watching this because no one is laughing at his jokes.

He's not the one acting weird, they are. Why are they so silent? Uptight cunts should loosen up a bit. I feel like neurotypical people just hate us and would prefer if we were wiped off the planet tbh.

It’s so hard to describe ngl. He’s basically being passive aggressive but he doesn’t mean it
Exactly what I thought. It comes off as him trying to be threatening while simultaneously not trying to be threatening. Very similar to my way of speaking, 1 minute into his speech I could tell there's no doubt we share the same problem. I really wonder what his life is like...

Hes not the one acting weird, they are. Why are they so silent? Uptight cunts.
Cuz no matter what people say, they shame people who are legitimately different. It's like the equivalent of chimp society gnging up on a chimp that displays weird behaviors and kills it, except in modern civilization it's a more quiet, passive killing of their souls.

"I love unique individuals." No, Martha, you really don't based on how you treat them.

Last edited:

He's not the one acting weird, they are. Why are they so silent? Uptight cunts should loosen up a bit. I feel like neurotypical people just hate us and would prefer if we were wiped off the planet tbh.
Shut up the guy is not even close to funny and all his jokes were so forced

Shut up the guy is not even close to funny and all his jokes were so forced
I agree with this. But, if he was good looking Chad with normal speech patterns the crowd would have been more engaging.

• +1
Reactions: qwep
I agree with this. But, if he was good looking Chad with normal speech patterns the crowd would have been more engaging.
Exactly why ugly men shouldnt be put in this situation. I bet one of his teachers tricked him into doing this and told him he was a great speaker and stand up comedian. Probably got funds for the school from this