[ASPIE] Crush your cheek muscles to get hollow cheeks

F

Facial AESTHETICS

Banned

Take your fingers and put pressure on the area right under your cheekbones and crush the muscles as hard as you can. Could be dangerous but who cares?

Same with face pulling. People never believed in the face pulling shit but in reality it works. It can have bad on your health but some people apparently benefited from it.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
Sausage roll IQ thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 4 others
Sausage roll IQ thread

The same people said that also about face pulling boyo. If you are here to learn how to mew, you should gtfo, ded srs. Everyday I see the same shit and same content. Things that all normies know about. You niggas are 0 creative and know shit about aspie looksmaxxing. That's the reason why lookism will always be better than this place. If the pioneers of lookism wouldn't convince the community that mewing is legit, you would NEVER ever know about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pex1992, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 5 others
deep Sea level IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Deleted member 656
The same people said that also about face pulling boyo. If you are here to learn how to mew, you should gtfo, ded srs. Everyday I see the same shit and same content. Things that all normies know about. You niggas are 0 creative and know shit about aspie looksmaxxing.

Imagine mewing unironically

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Imagine mewing unironically

If the pioneers of lookism wouldn't have convinced the community of the positive effects of mewing, you wouldn't know about mewing. Back then, people would laugh at you when you told them that mewing could improve one's facial development. Mews videos had on average only a few hundred views and people called us low iq when we tried to convince them that mewing is legit and not a scam.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 656
If the pioneers of lookism wouldn't have convinced the community of the positive effects of mewing, you wouldn't know about mewing. Back then, people would laugh at you when you told them that mewing could improve one's facial development. Mews videos had on average only a few hundred views and people called us low iq when we tried to convince them that mewing is legit and not a scam.
Yeah just give yourself rhabdomyolysis bro! Just crush your muscles bro!

C'mon dude mewing isn't obviously dangerous like this u can't compare the two

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just try masseter reduction if you have a high gonial and puffed cheeks bro.

Amazing discovery

Yeah just give yourself rhabdomyolysis bro! Just crush your muscles bro!

C'mon dude mewing isn't obviously dangerous like this u can't compare the two

Aren't you the same guy that called us stupid and extremely low iq because of taking finasteride? Now you are literally calling people stupid for NOT taking it. You change you opinion as often as I do change my underwear, no front tho. :feelsautistic:

Aren't you the same guy that called us stupid and extremely low iq because of taking finasteride? Now you are literally calling people stupid for NOT taking it. You change you opinion as often as I do change my underwear, no front tho. :feelsautistic:
Wow I said that 8 months ago. I guess you really must be disgusting motherfucker if you change your underwear every 8 months.
And who the fuck even are you bro. Using some Alt account to post useless bullshit like this that presents very serious health concerns. The fact that you're taking advantage of people's ignorance of the human body is really pretty deplorable.

And quit stalking my posts you fucking loser

L
The same people said that also about face pulling boyo. If you are here to learn how to mew, you should gtfo, ded srs. Everyday I see the same shit and same content. Things that all normies know about. You niggas are 0 creative and know shit about aspie looksmaxxing. That's the reason why lookism will always be better than this place. If the pioneers of lookism wouldn't convince the community that mewing is legit, you would NEVER ever know about it.
Lol'd at "aspie looksmaxing"

I used to suck in my cheeks a lot and now I have 1 hollow cheek and 1 bloated lol this shit won't work