Cheek biting accelerates development of hollow cheeks

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Diamond
PRE JFL : You have to already be genetically propositioned to have hollow cheeks, this just makes it become visible before the natural buccal fat reduction.

started cheek biting any time I look in a mirror just because it looks better, which just turned in to a habit.

Currently as I’ve lost weight and cheek biting subconsciously, I’ve developed hollow cheeks at 17 on a neutral facial expression without pushing my jaw, vacuuming, mewing etc. and maintain the hollowest while talking

this can be see in this interview of Taylor Hill

Due to the pulling of the fat pad inwards while dropping weight definitely helps it. Nothing extremely hard but still noticeable from the inside of your mouth. I have a thin while line from my teeth, but with no pain as you shouldn’t be doing it hard enough to cause any injuries

this seems to be better than buccal fat surgery if your impatience with the natural reduction as it has no aging side effects as your buccal fat shrinks from 20>50

this is just a shortens the time you would actually get visual hollow cheeks, obviously this wouldn’t do anything if you don’t already have the genetics for it

This also has a few added benefits

If you already are propositioned to have hollow cheeks when you’re older, biting your checks doesn’t look out of place or autistic

Pulling your buccal fat pads inwards would give even more definition once they start reducing past 20

makes your cheekbones pop out even more due to the skin pulling harder on them due to the distance gain

TDLR : cheekbiting while losing weight allows you to make your hollow cheeks visible earlier then waiting for un/natural buccal fat reduction

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, Joshrc, Tr0ubLe and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Miant Gimplants, likenesss and 4 others
@IRL_Reject

I’ve been this weight just a few months ago, of course it could be possible in that timeframe I’ve just naturally lost a lot of buccal fat but it seems unlikely

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
the

• +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and IRL_Reject
PRE JFL : You have to already be genetically propositioned to have hollow cheeks this just makes it come in earlier

started cheek biting any time I look in a mirror just because it looks better, which just turned in to a habit.

Currently as I’ve lost weight and cheek biting subconsciously, I’ve developed hollow cheeks at 17 on a neutral facial expression without pushing my jaw, vacuuming, mewing etc. and maintain the hollowest while talking

Due to the pulling of the fat pad inwards while dropping weight definitely helps it. Nothing extremely hard but still noticeable from the inside of your mouth. I have a thin while line from my teeth, but with no pain as you shouldn’t be doing it hard enough to cause any injuries

this seems to be better than buccal fat surgery as it has no aging side effects as your buccal fat shrinks from 20>50

this is just a shortens the time you would actually get visual hollow cheeks, obviously this wouldn’t do anything if you don’t already have the genetics for it

If you already are propositioned to have hollow cheeks when you’re older, biting your checks doesn’t look out of place or autistic

Pulling your buccal fat pads inwards would give even more definition once they start reducing past 20

makes your cheekbones pop out even more due to the skin pulling harder on them due to the distance gain

TDLR : cheekbiting while losing weight allows you to make your hollow cheeks visible earlier then waiting for un/natural buccal fat reduction pr

pseudoscience as of now i dont see any papers proving ur theory

pseudoscience as of now i dont see any papers proving ur theory
yeah obviously, probably should put the theory tag

it’s not rocket science though. You are pulling your buccal fat deeper inside your mouth over time. Less pseudoscience then mewing

as for personal evidence I occasionally bite the sides of my mouth now due to the pulling

yeah obviously, probably should put the theory tag

it’s not rocket science though. You are pulling your buccal fat deeper inside your mouth over time. Less pseudoscience then mewing

as for personal evidence I occasionally bite the sides of my mouth now due to the pulling
ur making the life of squint warriors harder now theyll worry about cheek biting

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc, likenesss and ilovenicotine
PRE JFL : You have to already be genetically propositioned to have hollow cheeks this just makes it come in earlier

this seems to be better than buccal fat surgery if your impatience with the natural reduction as it has no aging side effects as your buccal fat shrinks from 20>50

TDLR : cheekbiting while losing weight allows you to make your hollow cheeks visible earlier then waiting for un/natural buccal fat reduction

yea this is true because

2 years ago i wasn’t mewing properly and i just bit my cheeks all day everyday for 1 year and it made extremely drastic changes

even from 4 months

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
ur making the life of squint warriors harder now theyll worry about cheek biting
“Your theory didn’t work :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

As they try with horrible maxillas, mandibles & ramus

“Your theory didn’t work :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

As they try with horrible maxillas, mandibles & ramus

gonna be funny asf the normie who got laid by frauding everything including cheek bites will hit from the back changing his face entirely imagine the foid turn back and see what he really is contacts slided wrongly not squinting in true warrior fashion, no cheek biting and constant mewing position and jutting

• JFL
gonna be funny asf the normie who got laid by frauding everything including cheek bites will hit from the back changing his face entirely imagine the foid turn back and see what he really is contacts slided wrongly not squinting in true warrior fashion, no cheek biting and constant mewing position and jutting
don’t forget the men’s makeup smearing off & height boosters:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit
and the mascara drooling a lil because of the excessive sweat :feelsrope::feelsrope::lul::lul::lul::lul:
and bb cream running off gah damn the list is long asf, anything for chad tbh

you have hollow cheeks because you have lost fat. nothing else. only liked the thread because of taylor hill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elnasca, likenesss, thegiganigga and 1 other person
that is because... you have lost weight
@IRL_Reject

I’ve been this weight just a few months ago, of course it could be possible in that timeframe I’ve just naturally lost a lot of buccal fat but it seems unlikely

read the thread first

i already read, thats why i know that you lost weight.
It could be, but in my personal assessment I don’t believe it was the factor.

buccal fat is the one of the last places to lose fat before 20

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
yea this is true because

2 years ago i wasn’t mewing properly and i just bit my cheeks all day everyday for 1 year and it made extremely drastic changes

even from 4 months
I’ve reached the limit through it personally. The fat pad is pressed up completely throughout my bottom row of teeth

He leaked the method.
It's over.
This will be on tiktok by the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
He leaked the method.
It's over.
This will be on tiktok by the end of the day.
@SyrianPsycho browsing this thread on a alt, already making the TikTok

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss and LegitUser
@SyrianPsycho browsing this thread on a alt, already making the TikTok
He should be ashamed of himself. He is helping htns and mtns ascend to htn/chadlite.The same people who would have mocked him for how he looked before his ascension.

I would have no problem if he was helping subhumans

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and likenesss
He should be ashamed of himself. He is helping htns and mtns ascend to htn/chadlite.The same people who would have mocked him for how he looked before his ascension.

I would have no problem if he was helping subhumans
He makes money of it, no one should really care about that

He makes money of it, no one should really care about that
It doesn't matter. I'm not Muslim but surely Islam prohibits unethical business like qhat he is doing.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Dumbest idea I ever heard of
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and IRL_Reject
It doesn't matter. I'm not Muslim but surely Islam prohibits unethical business like qhat he is doing.
nigga going to hell for lookmaxing

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
PRE JFL : You have to already be genetically propositioned to have hollow cheeks, this just makes it become visible before the natural buccal fat reduction.

I’m ngl this is true

• +1

how to get croocked teeth guide

can we get a worst of the worst section

just lose weight theory