[ASPIE] I have +100k photos of myself, what about you?

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
I got blackpilled very early (around 13 yo,2010) and since then I am taking almost everyday selfies, because one day I saw myself in a Selfie that my friend took with me and I was so depressed. I wanted to cry on how ugly I was, how asymetric my face was etc.

Since then I was working on my facial expression to look decent in selfies.

I also have a 3 meter selfie stick and take regularly pics with it. Be it in University or during the train station. Why? I just want to see how people see me. Be it my facial expression, my hair, my squinting game, my mouth "position". They all must be good & I have improved a looooooot.

I am probably one of the most autistic people in the universe but it all has a purpose and I do have some other extremely weird habits regarding looksmaxxing but idk if I should share it (bone smashing level).

Call me autistic or retarded but it all has a purpose and makes sense.

The evidence:

72e4c3106ab1156d4a2a3142836ea237.png

99,9999% are selfies. No whatsapp pics frauding, (they won't be saved on google pics anyway)

Why only 33k pics?

I am using an android since 2 years, before I was only using apple phones and back then I took WAAAAAAY more pics, easily 70k+ but unfortunately I can't prove it since I I have no access to my iCloud, Apple is shit anyway.
However today I am only taking like 10 pics a day which is nothing in comparison to the 2011-2017 times

EDIT: BTW. 100k isn't even that much. The avg girl does also have minimum 20k pics of themselves.

i have like 100gb

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
2k right now but I have to delete a few thousand every now and then

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
2k on my icloud
currently 100 on my new phone,but i delete them regulary
so 4k 5k total

E5AA7EF5 39FF 4C44 B54F 01743A101D40

+1500 that I lost with old phone

only like 40% of it is my face/body

I take around 50 pics on day but i delete them instantly after seeing my subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 39, dogtown and 1 other person
I preferred videos tbh
Watch myself eat, walk, even talk
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
It's retarded but it did help

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I have like 1k on snapchat, as I don't have to delete the bad ones later. Probs around 100 on my camera roll.

I usually spend like 20-30 min a day just taking pics/videos of myself.

Videos are a hassle because my room has shitty lighting so when I want to place my phone down to record me from a stationary place I end up looking chubby af because my phone camera tries to compensate for how dark my room is, lol.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I'm a massive noob then, i only have like 250. :)

I deleted all my old pics. I mostly just stare at myself in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: theropeking, FatmanO, androidcel and 2 others
around 50K+ in my lifetime

The second I come home and see my subhumanity in the mirror I spend the next 40 minutes trying to take a perfect photo to no avail. Got about 8gb of videos and 6gb of photos

U do the thing where u get close af and mire your physique? Nothing compares to that dope rush

U do the thing where u get close af and mire your physique? Nothing compares to that dope rush
Yeah bro ofc. I like to flex my back and ass cheeks and mire myself after a shower. No homo.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and androidcel
I HATE the way I look in pics with a passion. I have to use very specific lighting and a good digital camera to take a picture that I can stand looking at.

I do the same tbh 8 times as day and its always a ogre looking back at me

I don't have nearly as many, but most of my pics are selfies lol

Bruh I had a folder for different angles. Frauded, non-frauded, natural sunlight, etc. Deleted like 99% of it.

Probably 15

None. I’m not a narcissist

I hate myself tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611