Aspirin and igf

mogutill0

mogutill0

Stone cold
I read that it decreases igf but idk if doses like 100mg will affect it that much. I eat lots of raw diary and take aspirin with coffee if that makes any difference.

@BrahminBoss @Thomas DOM Thoughts yakhiis?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
why do you take aspirin with coffee

• +1
100 mg aspirin is not likely to do much I take 1-2 g a day because i want weight loss and uncoupling.

100 mg aspirin is not likely to do much I take 1-2 g a day because i want weight loss and uncoupling.
I know that higher doses are needed for uncoupling but I thought coffee increased aspirin’s absorption? Will it not make a difference for a dose this low?

I am trying to get 800mg - 1200mg of caffeine from coffee daily for weight loss but it seems like it needs copious amounts of carbs. I feel uncomfortable after a certain point

Also can u answer the question yakhii?

long term aspirin use decreases testosterone. short term use is ok.

• Hmm...
long term aspirin use decreases testosterone. short term use is ok.
thats incorrect

it decreases stress hormones which is good for T

in my experience it had only positive effects

the decrease in test is probably from depletion of K2 and glycine or something

• +1
thats incorrect

Yes it decreases k2 and also aspirin actually increases T by decreasing cortisol. There is a study on it.

• +1
Reactions: mogutill0
thats incorrect

Yes it decreases k2 and also aspirin actually increases T by decreasing cortisol. There is a study on it.
24 hr exposure leading to 19% reduction of testosterone

1980 study saying aspirin use after two weeks decreases testosterone

Aspirin inhibits prostaglandins that are very important for libido and testosterone, the same prostaglandins that cause inflammation.

24 hr exposure leading to 19% reduction of testosterone

1980 study saying aspirin use after two weeks decreases testosterone

Aspirin inhibits prostaglandins that are very important for libido and testosterone, the same prostaglandins that cause inflammation.
first one has paracetamol which is posion for liver

second one is done on rats and btw the conclusion is paradoxical:

" While aspirin administration for 8 days caused an increase in the plasma testosteone level with decrease in both LH and FSH levels, prolonged treatment for 15 days and more produced a reverse effect, viz. decrease in plasma testosterone and increase in plasma LH and FSH levels. ."

It means aspirin is signaling for more testosterone to be produced but total T is down probably because aspirin is a strong aromatase inhibitor in rats and too much T caused SHBG upregulation to compensate or perhaps 5 AR upregulation. IN short shit study and there is an angle where it is actually shown to be very good even in rats

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogutill0 and thereallegend
first one has paracetamol which is posion for liver

second one is done on rats and btw the conclusion is paradoxical:

" While aspirin administration for 8 days caused an increase in the plasma testosteone level with decrease in both LH and FSH levels, prolonged treatment for 15 days and more produced a reverse effect, viz. decrease in plasma testosterone and increase in plasma LH and FSH levels. ."

It means aspirin is signaling for more testosterone to be produced but total T is down probably because aspirin is a strong aromatase inhibitor in rats and too much T caused SHBG upregulation to compensate or perhaps 5 AR upregulation. IN short shit study and there is an angle where it is actually shown to be very good even in rats

bro what? first off they dont link the study secondly they say the mechanism is through lowering prostaglandings when they convienintlyleave out thr occams razor explanation ie aspirin reduces prolactin and estrogen. and that can delay sexual maturity and mounts / increase ejaculation latency. Hypermaniacs (hypersexuals) take estrogen blockers for this reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend