Aspirin make me hyperthyroid ?

nevermind2

nevermind2

ITS OVER
I took 500mg aspirin because I wanted to try split today and yesterday also eat a lot of cheese (iodine ig?) and now have symptom of hyperthyroid. At first yesterday it was good felt much lower cortisol but then woke up in middle of night and today have all sweating and bad mood weird heart etc.

Brutal over be careful with aspirinmaxxing ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, BrahminBoss and SensitiveYoungMan
Yeah some people have bad reactions to metabolic enhancing substances, probably best to not take it all at once if you are going to take it again. Split it out through the day.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
Yeah some people have bad reactions to metabolic enhancing substances, probably best to not take it all at once if you are going to take it again. Split it out through the day.
I upped now carbs / general energy intake and it's gone well

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
I upped now carbs / general energy intake and it's gone well
Yeah, be careful. Peaters seem to think that aspirin is this holy thing that has no side effects but aspirin poisoning is a very real thing. Make sure your not taking more than a gram.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
you took something that markedly increases your metabolic rate and didnt eat enough, of course you had a stress rxn

you took something that markedly increases your metabolic rate and didnt eat enough, of course you had a stress rxn
It's not obvious how much it increases bro