ASPIRINGCHANGLITE'S GUIDE TO SLAYING IN COLLEGE (SERIOUS)

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Here's how to slay in college, I'll give bullet points for things you should be doing and a quick justification for each one. This is assuming decent base (MTN, decent height/clavicles, not deathnic, not deformed, not obese).

I can't guarantee you'll slay if you follow these instructions but you'll likely get at least a few kills a year.

- Fratmaxx
Self explanatory, instant social circle, exposure to sorority foids and status boost
- Hairmaxx
Normies use hair to judge whether someone is NT or not upon first impression (unless deathnic, short, lanklet, wearing glasses or weird style then insta-non NT), so get a trendy haircut (mullet, french crop, middle part, any hair you see TikTokers having)
- Find NT friend group
Social proof, also they will help you find foids in their social circles
- Fashionmaxx
Don't look non-NT, wear fratty/preppy clothes
- Approach foids frequently
Only in appropriate settings or you'll get a reputation for being creepy. Don't approach at the library or during group projects, but it's socially acceptable (or even expected) to approach at bars, clubs or parties. If you're at least non-ethnic MTN I guarantee foids will at least have a conversation with you. Some foids will react badly to ethnics and instantly ignore them, so don't try this if ethnics. Also approach foids below your looksmatch to avoid humiliation (if you're MTN, don't approach sorority president 5'11 Stacy signed to a modelling agency, go approach LTBs).
- Social circle maxx
Social proof and meet foids through social circle, also status boost
- Gymmaxx
Certain types of college sluts like big guys (gym girls, athletes, snow bunnies, etc), also prevents you from getting bitched or mogged in social settings like a party, bar or club
Also gains male respect which is important for status
- Statusmaxx
Become popular, this isn't as important as high school but in smaller colleges with only a few thousand students per graduating year this is important. Girls will lower their looks standards for guys with status (athletes, frat stars, etc)
- Social media maxx
Could be a funnel to slay, also includes downloading all the dating apps.
- Liftmaxx
If you're short this will help, also top tier colleges (ivy league for example) will be full of upper class white guys who average 6'2, I'm not even kidding
- Go out frequently
You can't slay if you're in your room all day, go to parties/bars/clubs at least a couple times a week
- Substancemaxx
If you're horrifically non-NT, use various drugs to cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41154, nobodyspecial369, TeenAscender and 6 others
Here's how to slay in college, I'll give bullet points for things you should be doing and a quick justification for each one. This is assuming decent base (MTN, decent height/clavicles, not deathnic, not deformed, not obese).

I can't guarantee you'll slay if you follow these instructions but you'll likely get at least a few kills a year.

- Fratmaxx
Self explanatory, instant social circle, exposure to sorority foids and status boost
- Hairmaxx
Normies use hair to judge whether someone is NT or not upon first impression (unless deathnic, short, lanklet, wearing glasses or weird style then insta-non NT), so get a trendy haircut (mullet, french crop, middle part, any hair you see TikTokers having)
- Find NT friend group
- Fashionmaxx
Only in appropriate settings or you'll get a reputation for being creepy. Don't approach at the library or during group projects, but it's socially acceptable (or even expected) to approach at bars, clubs or parties. If you're at least non-ethnic MTN I guarantee foids will at least have a conversation with you. Some foids will react badly to ethnics and instantly ignore them, so don't try this if ethnics. Also approach foids below your looksmatch to avoid humiliation (if you're MTN, don't approach sorority president 5'11 Stacy signed to a modelling agency, go approach LTBs).
- Social circle maxx
- Gymmaxx
Certain types of college sluts like big guys (gym girls, athletes, snow bunnies, etc), also prevents you from getting bitched or mogged in social settings like a party, bar or club
- Statusmaxx
Become popular, this isn't as important as high school but in smaller colleges with only a few thousand students per graduating year this is important. Girls will lower their looks standards for guys with status (athletes, frat stars, etc)
- Social media maxx
- Liftmaxx
If you're short this will help, also top tier colleges (ivy league for example) will be full of upper class white guys who average 6'2, I'm not even kidding
- Go out frequently
You can't slay if you're in your room all day, go to parties/bars/clubs at least a couple times a week
- Substancemaxx
nice

Thank you Mr.Changlite, unfortunately I am 5'9 and lifts will make me look retarded. Best of luck to you though 👍 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and wishIwasSalludon

- Fratmaxx
- Hairmaxx
- Find NT friend group
- Fashionmaxx
- Social circle maxx
- Gymmaxx
- Statusmaxx
- Social media maxx
- Liftmaxx
- Go out frequently
- Substancemaxx
r u in college

For context I'm a 6'3 (frauded to 6'5) 188lb mid-high CL with 23" bidelt and around 12% bodyfat with decent status on campus who slays new foids weekly or biweekly, but can definitely go a lot higher if I dumpster dive below non-ethnic high HTB (my current standards)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, IndraBC and poopoohead
Thank you Mr.Changlite, unfortunately I am 5'9 and lifts will make me look retarded. Best of luck to you though 👍 👍
Height isnt a dealbreaker for some girls (usually ugly or fat ones)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: truecel12, Deleted member 44159 and chosen-one
Bookmarked

Respect earned from a fellow ricebro

Height isnt a dealbreaker for some girls (usually ugly or fat ones)
I'll just have to see when I go to college. I'll probably go to the one closest to me which is filled with 5'7-5'8 south Asians and Viets, so I'll have a better chance there than an ivy leauge :lul:

- Fratmaxx
- Hairmaxx
- Find NT friend group
- Fashionmaxx
- Social circle maxx
- Gymmaxx
- Statusmaxx
- Social media maxx
- Liftmaxx
- Go out frequently
- Substancemaxx
just be decent looking NT tallfag bro

watER thread and ropefuel OP

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and chosen-one
just be decent looking NT tallfag bro

watER thread and ropefuel OP
Fraud being decent looking (hair, makeup, leanmaxxing), NT (drugs) tallfag (lifts)

someone post the selfie

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Allornothing, Deleted member 48871 and 1 other person
5'9 is literally when lifts will matter the most you greycels are fucking retarded​

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
For context I'm a 6'3 (frauded to 6'5) 188lb mid-high CL with 23" bidelt and around 12% bodyfat with decent status on campus who slays new foids weekly or biweekly, but can definitely go a lot higher if I dumpster dive below non-ethnic high HTB (my current standards)
whats your waist size if your 188lbs