Ass is everything

NW3Slayer

NW3Slayer

Expert on dating being NW3, PSL cock professor
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Posts
908
Reputation
3,622
Good fuck, i love this so much

If she slept next to me, i d have my hands on her ass all the time



@SoundnVision
@_Jason_
@inyerta
@SA889
@Looshmaxxed
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looshmaxxed, inyerta and SoundnVision
Tits are more desired in LTR
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Looshmaxxed, i<3cats and 2 others
That's a perfect ass
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yliaster and NW3Slayer
Tits are more desired in LTR
Ass Tera mogs tits likeing ass is high T too I feel like a big other goblin hunter caveman bull when ever I jerk off like a monkey to girls asses
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed and NW3Slayer
Ass Tera mogs tits likeing ass is high T too I feel like a big other goblin hunter caveman bull when ever I jerk off like a monkey to girls asses
liking ass is hidden scatophile while liking tits is chad activity looking for a good nutrion for him and his futurs kids cooked checkmate
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Looshmaxxed and NW3Slayer
facts but that ass is pretty small actually

she doesn't even have wide hips

Ass
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, SoundnVision and NW3Slayer
Ass Tera mogs tits likeing ass is high T too I feel like a big other goblin hunter caveman bull when ever I jerk off like a monkey to girls asses
Ass is better for desire and to jerk off too I admit. Tits have more utility in terms of sex. You can titty fuck, play with areola, squeeze, bite, stuff your face in etc for rest. All you can do with ass is fuck, squeeze, spank and maybe bite. You can sleep on tits (You ain't sleeping on her ass JFL). Nutritious life giving milk comes out the tits while disgusting shit comes out the ass. You would definitely desire tits into an LTR when initial rush of lust is gone.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, SoundnVision, Looshmaxxed and 1 other person
ass > tits for me as well
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster, SoundnVision, NW3Slayer and 1 other person

Similar threads

Bitchwhipper2
Replies
10
Views
118
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
10
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
xevuxia
Replies
8
Views
58
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
H
Replies
1
Views
16
bibodude
B
Clark
Replies
5
Views
56
SPAM
SPAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top