Assassin's Creed: Shadows Trailer

exo

exo

Gook-pilled

Incels are seething hard they went with a KANG protagonist. This is a big L for both white and asian chuds!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, Deleted member 52452, iam good boy and 18 others
getting absolutely cooked in the comments jfl , personally i think the trailer is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, NoseProphecy and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why so much hate? I don’t get it?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, WeiWei, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
because they took a KANG and made him le samurai in feudal japan, in late 1500s, you will play as a nigger to murder thousands of asian men

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, iam good boy, trueceI and 12 others
because they took a KANG and made him le samurai in feudal japan, in late 1500s, you will play as a nigger to murder thousands of asian men

View attachment 2922506
That sounds hype asf tho. I always wanted to have a massive bbc. Now I can finally have that virtually. I guess Asians feel like this disrespects their culture tho. Ig I understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, nope, datboijj and 8 others

Incels are seething hard they went with a KANG protagonist. This is a big L for both white and asian chuds!
View attachment 2922501

this bbc actually existed btw.
IMG 5388
IMG 5389
IMG 5390

Incels are seething that samuri bbc was slaying japanese foids in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: xegigi, nope, datboijj and 11 others
Black nigger killing samurais in Japan sounds hype

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, Iasacrko and 1 other person

View attachment 2922506
it fits perfectly with the lore and irl he exsisted

Tbh it’s a perfect fit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, reek, NoseProphecy and 4 others
it fits perfectly with the lore and irl he exsisted

Tbh it’s a perfect fit
Nigga, he wasn’t a samurai :lul:. He was a slave to them, the japanese didn’t even see him as equals.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, datboijj, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
This looks kinda cool but I don’t want to play as a woman ffs. At least Yasuke is a historical character, but he should be a side character if anything.

Ubisoft is extremely left wing and feminist, I’ll just pirate this shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reek, NoseProphecy, iblamechico and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zygosuaraus, reek, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
Nigga, he wasn’t a samurai :lul:. He was a slave to them, the japanese didn’t even see him as equals.
He may have been a dick washer but he had the finest drip and fucked asian pussy and even had a kid.:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
ah
He may have been a dick washer but he had the finest drip and fucked asian pussy and even had a kid.:ogre:
He is quite badass. I don’t think its too big of a deal imo, creed games aren’t even historically accurate themselves. If it was a white samurai, the asian chuds wouldn’t be barking.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reek, exo and Imretarded?
they are quite literally distorting history by making a black samurai which never existed(and dont bring up Yasuke whos a fucking retainer that actual samurai laughed at for being a nigger)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, st.hamudi but 6‘5, iblamechico and 1 other person
ah

He is quite badass. I don’t think its too big of a deal imo, creed games aren’t even historically accurate themselves. If it was a white samurai, the asian chuds wouldn’t be barking.
nah theyd be barking even more if it was white jfl, have you seen how ethnics respond when they get raceswapped with whites

also because it would reflect reality and they go to play games to escape reality, not go on and then see a white guy with an asian girl, which they already see irl :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, st.hamudi but 6‘5, iblamechico and 3 others
ah

have this guy play samurai in a movie but he doesnt even fight.
IMG 5357
Him and Yasuke are just going around in the city spit roasting the women.

Ideal ngl, would repair US race relations showing a nigga and an aryan mogging hard and being best friends.

• JFL

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
have this guy play samurai in a movie but he doesnt even fight.
View attachment 2922517
Him and Yasuke are just going around in the city spit roasting the women.

Ideal ngl, would repair US race relations showing a nigga and an aryan mogging hard and being best friends.
Agreed. Blacks and whites need to be united

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
@exo what
I think the asian chuds would cry even harder if it was a white man decapitating thousands of Asian men and fucking squishy squishy.

• JFL
Reactions: reek and murdah
We wuz samurai

• JFL
Agreed. Blacks and whites need to be united
jfl, its blacks who dont want to unite with whites right now, most whites were and are willing to unite with blacks

• +1
I think the asian chuds would cry even harder if it was a white man decapitating thousands of Asian men and fucking squishy squishy.
It already happens irl so It would be accurate :feelshah:

jfl, its blacks who dont want to unite with whites right now, most whites were and are willing to unite with blacks
Yeah I know, these niggas don’t realize they’re pawns for the jews and that whites and their allies.

now asian chuds have to deal with niggers decapitating thousands of Asian men and fucking squishy squishy.

consequences of spam BBC posting and racebaiting :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Imretarded?, murdah and 1 other person
Cause its inaccurate and wokism. Yasuke was nothing more than an indentured servant to the Japanese.
Who would have been a better choice? Any famous non nig nog samurai?

• JFL
they are quite literally distorting history by making a black samurai which never existed(and dont bring up Yasuke whos a fucking retainer that actual samurai laughed at for being a nigger)
Who would u select that isn’t niger maxxed?

• JFL
now asian chuds have to deal with niggers decapitating thousands of Asian men and fucking squishy squishy.

consequences of spam BBC posting and racebaiting :lul:
IMG 8325

• JFL
Reactions: reek
Oh no black guy in my video gamerinos

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, nope, datboijj and 6 others
*black guy in a video game set in a historical period where niggers couldnt have existed at all
Didn’t know black people didn’t exist back then

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, nope, datboijj and 1 other person
Retarded if u play this over ghost of tsushima

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and exo
They should do one in India...
 1e1b40d4 df4f 477f 9a87 ce2d9359fc4e

• JFL