Asspill confirmed by JBs I met

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I met three 17 yo girls yesterday. It was a small party I got invited to via tinder (one of them frauded being 18). Doesnt matter in the end, in my country girls dont need to be 18.
One of them gave me a compliment about my butt and asked what sport I do, probably soccer. (For those who are interested I was wearing a slim fit black jogger). I found it pretty interesting and kept catching them looking at my ass. Got a few other comments about it later in a drinking game. Also later when one of them gave me a back massage, I got compliments about my back (and trap) muscles by every one of them.

Interestingly, I didnt get a single comment about my chest, arms, legs. We were talking about my body and I got a negative comment on my calves being non existant. Personally, having experienced the asspill several times now, I find it to be more important than arms atm. Back is important too. But to be fair, they didnt look like they have ever been with guys who are actually muscular, I am just above average and it seemed enough. Maybe because they were so young and drunk lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Looks234, Deleted member 12150 and 10 others
ass halo for guys is legit, my friend has a big ass but hes also got a good body in general but hes ashamed of his big ass jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, amorfati, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
ass halo for guys is legit, my friend has a big ass but hes also got a good body in general but hes ashamed of his big ass jfl.
I can understand him tbh

I think there's a very thin line between a nice male ass and a fat ass

no homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, amorfati, Obey and 10 others
I can understand him tbh

I think there's a very thin line between a nice male ass and a fat ass

no homo
It needs to be masculine, strong, and with a shape. And you need to be lean. Not just big fat ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Baldingman1998
It needs to be masculine, strong, and with a shape. And you need to be lean. Not just big fat ass.
sure but I've seen gymcels with asses so big it looks foidy

sure but I've seen gymcels with asses so big it looks foidy
I dont know how you can get to this point, even with mild roiding tbh. Take a look at David Laid for example, he was able to deadlift 300KG but his ass still didnt look too big

"I find it more important than arms"

I dont know how you can get to this point, even with mild roiding tbh. Take a look at David Laid for example, he was able to deadlift 300KG but his ass still didnt look too big

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 5061, dachad and 2 others
Lmao idk what to say, but this guy does a lot of shit for his ass
Just stay with squats and deadlifts and youll be fine
I'd probably rot for a few months if my legs looked like that

chad mogs me yet again :feelsbadman:

gymcel hard till summer bro and you dont have to worry about ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 5634
Yeah it's real alright, I know it sounds low T but my ex gf probably slapped my ass more often than I slapped hers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Zradrad, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
I met three 17 yo girls yesterday. It was a small party I got invited to via tinder (one of them frauded being 18). Doesnt matter in the end, in my country girls dont need to be 18.
One of them gave me a compliment about my butt and asked what sport I do, probably soccer. (For those who are interested I was wearing a slim fit black jogger). I found it pretty interesting and kept catching them looking at my ass. Got a few other comments about it later in a drinking game. Also later when one of them gave me a back massage, I got compliments about my back (and trap) muscles by every one of them.

Interestingly, I didnt get a single comment about my chest, arms, legs. We were talking about my body and I got a negative comment on my calves being non existant. Personally, having experienced the asspill several times now, I find it to be more important than arms atm. Back is important too. But to be fair, they didnt look like they have ever been with guys who are actually muscular, I am just above average and it seemed enough. Maybe because they were so young and drunk lmao.
Having a fit round ass that looks good in pants is important but as others have said there is a fine line between that and a too large Donald duck looking ass.

greetings from my flat ass

Chad get out

Bro how old are you and how tall? What is that country JBs be doing parties during covie19?

I was walking past few jbs last summer and they cat called me saying I have nice ass, could just trolling tbh who knows

Single leg split squats and lunges are great if you want nice ass with little equipment tbh

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Ass halo is real. I used to have a good butt. 😞

No gymcelling for his feminine skull, and estrogenic looking feminine face with giga high set and thin eyebrows, lack of browridge and in general boneless face:

He literally looks like a woman lifter that does roids.

Does this look like a male face JFL?

Roidcel

Big feminine mouth, big feminine eyes, small skull, round hairline, high set thin feminine eyebrows etc. Gays must be drooling when seeing this guy.

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati, lutte and Deleted member 6723
No gymcelling for his feminine skull, and estrogenic looking feminine face with giga high set and thin eyebrows, lack of browridge and in general boneless face:

He literally looks like a woman lifter that does roids.

Does this look like a male face JFL?

View attachment 956620

Big feminine mouth, big feminine eyes, small skull, round hairline, high set thin feminine eyebrows etc. Gays must be drooling when seeing this guy.

having a rather fem mouth and big eyes on a guy is good but everything else needs to be masc. dark hair thick brows and a good chin

ass halo legit but i hate reviewing random dumb girls opinions.

seriuosly.

i got a nice ass

Dale Gribble knew this like 25 years ago!

Last edited:
Doubt i'd be able to get a good ass.
Like, I work out my arms a lot and they don't grow for shit lol.
So I doubt i'd be able to grow ass muscles either!