Assymetric eyes, Orbital Decompression

What happens to the medial lateral canthi ligaments when you move the periorbitald forward? Do the also move forward as well? Meaning that the 2 anchors of your eyelids will go forward, covering more of your eyeball?
Yes they move forward, just like in Lefort 2 and Lefort 3. No the eyeball doesn't move forward. This usually makes the relationship between the eyelids and the eyeball better in the case of bulging eye but if it lifts the medial cants off the eye too much then it is disinserted and posteriorly repositioned with a trans nasal medial canthopexy

Dude you're right. I never paid attention to it that maybe only one eye is much more protruding.
When I do OD you would do both eyes, but good to know that this is likely to generate the assymetrie in my face.

I suppose you figure it out based on the CT scan. I draw a horizontal blue line and it's clear one eye is off the rails.

Is the CT from above or below to determine which eye is affected?

left or right eye?
To determine if you can undergo OD on just one eye, it would be best to consult an oculoplastic surgeon. Based on my research, Dr. Vrceck is highly recommended. However, considering your situation, I suggest prioritizing anti-aging treatments to help you achieve a youthful appearance, which is often considered the basis of attractiveness.

To determine if you can undergo OD on just one eye, it would be best to consult an oculoplastic surgeon. Based on my research, Dr. Vrceck is highly recommended. However, considering your situation, I suggest prioritizing anti-aging treatments to help you achieve a youthful appearance, which is often considered the basis of attractiveness.
Thx. Dye my hair would already do a lot. And maybe lowering the hairline, pull down my left eyelid (reverse ptosis surgery). and last: pin my ears?

Attachments

• IMG_20240412_224120.jpg
    IMG_20240412_224120.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240412_224116.jpg
    IMG_20240412_224116.jpg
  • IMG_20240412_230424.jpg
    IMG_20240412_230424.jpg
  • IMG_20240405_005739.jpg
    IMG_20240405_005739.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240405_011048.jpg
    IMG_20240405_011048.jpg
Can someone do a simulation with mentioned above points?

and also with OBO

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Hi
I'm a longtime sufferer abouth how my eyes looks. At this point I have to say, that I already had upper Ptosis surgery on both eyes and an endoscopic browlift to lift my eybrows. I whant more hooded eyes with less upper eyelid exposition and lower exposure sclera on the sides with lower eyelid surgery.
I think that the endoscopic browlift lifted my soft tissue to much so my upper eyelids are hollow and prominent.
I was by many oculoplastic surgeons, and also maxillo facial surgeons. A wide variety of opinions are available to solve the problem:

Orbital decompression: this idea came from an US surgeon Because He thinks that he can't archieve a natural result only with fixing upper eyelid overcorrection (from ptosis surgery), and lift the lower eyelids lateral with canthoplasty. So he would do OD and correction eyelids.
I'm hesitant abouth this surgery because it's relatively invasive and other oculoplasti surgeon said that I have eyeballs in normal range after he measured it. But the us surgeon is right that my cosmetic eye problem would be solved with OD and some work on the eyelid in the best manner. He said me also that I would look 30-40 percent better with OD and eyelid surgery. It would cost me around 24k usd with anasthesia and staying one night in hospital.
Other oculoplastics would only correct the left upper eyelid (overcorrection).
Some maxfacs said that the problem are the flat cheeks that would pretend that I have overexposed eyeballs. Some surgeon would do an augmentation with bone grafts foremost paranasal.

I'm torn between the proposed OD from US surgeon or do a more conservative approach like fixing only the eyelids (foremost the left eye), cheek augmentation.
A reverse browlift is also pretty invasive but I would take this surgery also in consideration.

What you think? Thanks
50 year old man worrying about this stuff 😭😭😭 what has this world come to

50 year old man worrying about this stuff 😭😭😭 what has this world come to
What has this world come to with you zoomer.? .soy boy. Show me your face, frame. I bet you're a manlet or some other sort of subhuman. Women know which men brings it..even if you're pretty you can't give it right to foids.Believe me I know what I'm talking abouth. They won't even allow it. Don't let your anger out on me. If you have small dick...not my fault.

• JFL
What has this world come to with you zoomer.? .soy boy. Show me your face, frame. I bet you're a manlet or some other sort of subhuman. Women know which men brings it..even if you're pretty you can't give it right to foids.Believe me I know what I'm talking abouth. They won't even allow it. Don't let your anger out on me. If you have small dick...not my fault.
Bro ur a 50 year old man who just typed this shit 😂😂😂😂

@edgemaxx check this guy out 😭

uzb_strebl. Fucking moron when you scored last time ? Wank instead of commenting.

Bro ur a 50 yecan understandold man who judisabled? this shit 😂😂😂😂
Fucking retard I speak the language that also a hobo like you can understand. You can't even write. Are you disabled? Your father didn' t beat you enough.

• JFL
Fucking retard I speak the language that also a hobo like you can understand. You can't even write. Are you disabled? Your father didn' t beat you enough.
Bro ur 50 on a looksmax forum talking about getting plastic surgery

Bro ur 5crooked, thrown togetherlooksmaxyours Ethnom talking about getting plastic surgery

Curry listen. dedicate yourself to yours Ethno face..than you become very meek. , thrown together like a carelessly prepared pizza quattro stagioni.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Curry listen. dedicate yourself to yours Ethno face..than you become very meek. , thrown together like a carelessly prepared pizza quattro stagioni.
Bro do u have grand kids or a family lmfao I’m proud to be a curry

Bro do u have grand kids or family lmfao I’m proud to be a curry
If you would be proud to be curry you would write indian. you have so much self-hatred. You just have to look at yourself in the mirror. What u see a proud indian or a curry like a patched up place in new dehli?

Are you not this ugly Ethno crossdresser high on drugs from the jawsurgeryforum?

Last edited:
  • JFL
If you would be proud to be curry you would write indian. you have so much self-hatred. You just have to look at yourself in the mirror. What u see a proud indian or a curry like a patched up place in new dehli?
Curry I own the slur like how black people own the nword white boy

Are you not this ugly Ethno crossdresser high on drugs from the jawsurgeryforum?
Do u have a family ?

What are u yapping about I’m not on jaw surgery forums

Hi
I'm a longtime sufferer abouth how my eyes looks. At this point I have to say, that I already had upper Ptosis surgery on both eyes and an endoscopic browlift to lift my eybrows. I whant more hooded eyes with less upper eyelid exposition and lower exposure sclera on the sides with lower eyelid surgery.
I think that the endoscopic browlift lifted my soft tissue to much so my upper eyelids are hollow and prominent.
I was by many oculoplastic surgeons, and also maxillo facial surgeons. A wide variety of opinions are available to solve the problem:

Orbital decompression: this idea came from an US surgeon Because He thinks that he can't archieve a natural result only with fixing upper eyelid overcorrection (from ptosis surgery), and lift the lower eyelids lateral with canthoplasty. So he would do OD and correction eyelids.
I'm hesitant abouth this surgery because it's relatively invasive and other oculoplasti surgeon said that I have eyeballs in normal range after he measured it. But the us surgeon is right that my cosmetic eye problem would be solved with OD and some work on the eyelid in the best manner. He said me also that I would look 30-40 percent better with OD and eyelid surgery. It would cost me around 24k usd with anasthesia and staying one night in hospital.
Other oculoplastics would only correct the left upper eyelid (overcorrection).
Some maxfacs said that the problem are the flat cheeks that would pretend that I have overexposed eyeballs. Some surgeon would do an augmentation with bone grafts foremost paranasal.

I'm torn between the proposed OD from US surgeon or do a more conservative approach like fixing only the eyelids (foremost the left eye), cheek augmentation.
A reverse browlift is also pretty invasive but I would take this surgery also in consideration.

What you think? Thanks
rare oldcel in the wild

you were built to betabux

you were built to betabux
And you? show me your weak frame pumped with artificial testosterone. You still have hair loss....roids not good.
you are full of complexities. Not even gay people would let it go you as a bottom. cripple.

Last edited:
Yes they move forward, just like in Lefort 2 and Lefort 3. No the eyeball doesn't move forward. This usually makes the relationship between the eyelids and the eyeball better in the case of bulging eye but if it lifts the medial cants off the eye too much then it is disinserted and posteriorly repositioned with a trans nasal medial canthopexy
Thanks for replying. I definitely do not want my eyeballs to move forward as well, so that's good. If anything, I don't want them to move across the transverse plane either. It's weird because I would benefit from ICD increase (30 or 31mm), but my IPD is already on the wider side of normal (67mm). And I can't afford to get it wider because I don't think my bizygo is larger than 14mm with soft tissue. Would realistically be any way to move periorbitals forward and pull them a bit away to Increase ICD, but also advance the entire nasal complex like in lefort 2? Or would it be better to do the first thing I said, then move nasal bone, Jaws, etc, forward (cutting a bit lower on the nasal bridge), and then increase the root of the nasion with supra implants that will go a bit down to get that part as well?

Thanks for replying. I definitely do not want my eyeballs to move forward as well, so that's good. If anything, I don't want them to move across the transverse plane either. It's weird because I would benefit from ICD increase (30 or 31mm), but my IPD is already on the wider side of normal (67mm). And I can't afford to get it wider because I don't think my bizygo is larger than 14mm with soft tissue. Would realistically be any way to move periorbitals forward and pull them a bit away to Increase ICD, but also advance the entire nasal complex like in lefort 2? Or would it be better to do the first thing I said, then move nasal bone, Jaws, etc, forward (cutting a bit lower on the nasal bridge), and then increase the root of the nasion with supra implants that will go a bit down to get that part as well?
P.S. My pfl is also large (34mm), would just benefit from some positive tilt (and wouldn't mind some pfl decrease because the lateral sclera is also protruding a bit.

P.S. My pfl is also large (34mm), would just benefit from some positive tilt (and wouldn't mind some pfl decrease because the lateral sclera is also protruding a bit.
This is a lot to consider. Need scans and I will assess with Dr Celal

Are you incel, and having bad luck with women? You live alone and suffer from autism?

Generally curious because you're way older than me, and maybe I can learn something. But you don't look bad for your age. I think you're good looking (above average) with good pheno especially when you were younger

Please lose the weird hair, it's very low trust looking. You seem autistic too in the pictures

Lmao who bought their dad on org

Are you incel, and having bad luck with women? You live alone and suffer from autism?

Generally curious because you're way older than me, and maybe I can learn something. But you don't look bad for your age. I think you're good looking (above average) with good pheno especially when you were younger

Please lose the weird hair, it's very low trust looking. You seem autistic too in the pictures
Autism the new meme word. I never saw an autist in person. People that are etiquetted with autismus most the times are normal people that were bullied because of look and has this diagnosis from doctor (because they revealed to much abouth their lives) .
Chads and foids don't have to justify themself abouth their state of mind. But they can bully others (with normies) so that they end to a psychiatrist that made incorrect diagnosis. It's all BS how an autistic person should be. Does not affect me but i'm sorry for them that are diagnosed with this.
It's the same abouth introvert, extrovert. you don't were born as an introvert the society allows this when you are treated badly you will be an introvert, and an extrovert when people regularly fall at your feet. But this can change over time. The mind is plastic and you can go from an introvert to an extrovert and vice versa.
Stephen King in his younger years would be seen (on nowadays standarts) as an autist with thick eyeglasses long philtrum because he doesn't fit in, it's all abouth looks but he showed it to everyone that he is well spoken.
Problem is the more you adapt even more you will look like spineless weirdo that whant replicate something that you can't archieve naturally. So why I should shorten my hair?I don't look better with short hair tried this already more times. No better reaction from foids.
I should pin my ears, than I can also wear a short cut.

Last edited:
Autism the new meme word. I never saw an autist in person. People that are etiquetted with autismus most the times are normal people that were bullied because of look and has this diagnosis from doctor (because they revealed to much abouth their lives) .
Chads and foids don't have to justify themself abouth their state of mind. But they can bully others (with normies) so that they end to a psychiatrist that made incorrect diagnosis. It's all BS how an autistic person should be. Does not affect me but i'm sorry for them that are diagnosed with this.
It's the same abouth introvert, extrovert. you don't were born as an introvert the society allows this when you are treated badly you will be an introvert, and an extrovert when people regularly fall at your feet. But this can change over time. The mind is plastic and you can go from an introvert to an extrovert and vice versa.
Stephen King in his younger years would be seen (on nowadays standarts) as an autist with thick eyeglasses long philtrum because he doesn't fit in, it's all abouth looks but he showed it to everyone that he is well spoken.
Problem is the more you adapt even more you will look like spineless weirdo that whant replicate something that you can't archieve naturally. So why I should shorten my hair?I don't look better with short hair tried this already more times. No better reaction from foids.
I should pin my ears, than I can also wear a short cut.

OP, I'm not saying this from a place of negativity, but I do agree with some of the users here regarding your misinformed outlook. It's fine to want to improve how you look, you look good for your age btw.

But, around the ages of 30 nearly every man stops prioritising how they look. At that point they prioritise the true stuff that matters for life: money, connections, building a family. The fact that you are in a Blackpill forum, arguing about "curries", and calling women "foids" is honestly very worrying.

I mean doing this pose is something that children unironically do. Infact children would bully each other for acting like this.. and you are doing this at an age of 40+:

You lack a lot of maturity compared to somebody half your age. I genuinely think you should seek help. I am not saying this in a degrading manner, I truly wish the best for you. I fear in a few years, you will realise that you have "wasted your life". It is not too late right now brother.. fortunately you are not a woman. If you want to build a family you still can.

But don't come to this realisation on your death bed, is all I'm saying. I wish you the best of luck (get whatever surgery you need), you do seem like a nice guy. Just fix your attitude, you don't need to "relate" yourself to the environment here, because you are far, far from this site's demographic.

Grow up, please. This is embarassing.

OP, I'm not saying this from a place of negativity, but I do agree with some of the users here regarding your misinformed outlook. It's fine to want to improve how you look, you look good for your age btw.

But, around the ages of 30 nearly every man stops prioritising how they look. At that point they prioritise the true stuff that matters for life: money, connections, building a family. The fact that you are in a Blackpill forum, arguing about "curries", and calling women "foids" is honestly very worrying.

I mean doing this pose is something that children unironically do. Infact children would bully each other for acting like this.. and you are doing this at an age of 40+:
View attachment 2877552

You lack a lot of maturity compared to somebody half your age. I genuinely think you should seek help. I am not saying this in a degrading manner, I truly wish the best for you. I fear in a few years, you will realise that you have "wasted your life". It is not too late right now brother.. fortunately you are not a woman. If you want to build a family you still can.

But don't come to this realisation on your death bed, is all I'm saying. I wish you the best of luck (get whatever surgery you need), you do seem like a nice guy. Just fix your attitude, you don't need to "relate" yourself to the environment here, because you are far, far from this site's demographic.

Grow up, please. This is embarassing.
What's the point? You know me? So shut the f. Up. You feel very big to publicy degrade myself. Your thoughs about me may reflect your life better than my own. You embarasse yourself much more with this post. You think I'm mentally weak. Say something how to improve my look but don't come with personal stuff where you speculate on something that's not even true. Why you show this photo? I uploadet this photo to show how my eyes are set when looking up. Don't misinterpred something on this photo.
Every mature man loves also women that are also younger than himself that's no mystery I will call them foids also in future (only in this forum).. The indian guy didn't stop to criticize me about my age and whant know private things if I'm married etc.like you.that's why I reacted. I'm no racist but I was looking for something to attack him that he shut up and he did. He's welcome to post on my thread in a constructive manner. By the way Why you conclude that I have no wife, children?? You don't know me so shut the f.up. You're green behind your ears when you truly think building a family will give you happiness. Connections?? Ahaha the older you get less connection you have..Only if you're like Bill Gates or other influencal persons you grow your connections. Instagram and FB doesn't count. Why we looksmax at first place? For the foids. Everyone that tells otherwise is a hypocrite.
Don't come here do slander me without evidence what you wrote is true. You are a narcistic personality that thinks your arguments abouth me have weight..delusional.
Delete the whole thread when you have so much authority and I'm out of here. Don't slander me in your confort zone. You show only how weak you are. I contribute inputs for other cells that have erroneous thoughts about whats wrong in their face and are on the wrong path to improve aestetically, or give my agreement when they're right. And what you do?

Last edited:
So I wish you the best of luck (get whatever surgery you need

So tell me which sugery or looksmaxxing procedure you propose me to ascend?

Attachments

• IMG_20240424_025640.jpg
    IMG_20240424_025640.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_021915.jpg
    IMG_20240424_021915.jpg
  • IMG_20240424_024011.jpg
    IMG_20240424_024011.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_023203.jpg
    IMG_20240424_023203.jpg