Astagfirullah I HAVE A DATE WITH JB RIGHT NOW

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
If I haven't reported back by morning I'm balls deep or beaten to death by kidnappers

Godspeed

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
I want to shoot both of you in the head while you are getting ready for sexy time in ur car Zodiac killer type shitinnit 💯🥷🏻

I want to shoot both of you in the head while you are getting ready for sexy time in ur car Zodiac killer type shitinnit 💯🥷🏻
She's the BPD and BBC type can easily stand me up don't be so sure

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
she didn’t rock my clothing line when we had one shirt to go with the jeans tho

why you swearing to God? you ain’t even believe in Christ

don’t ask what the fee looks like

what goes up, must come down

she didn’t rock my clothing line when we had one shirt to go with the jeans tho

why you swearing to God? you ain’t even believe in Christ

don’t ask what the fee looks like

what goes up, must come down
90% I'm getting stood up

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
JB (in America)

Race?
Phenotype?
Age?
Breast and ass size?
Rating level?

What went wrong
I mean we was chatting just bullshitting, i tried to ask her about relationships but she was like muh ''it's nonsense'', ''i don't know you yet'' i lost my handholding virginity but she was on her phone and just noped out to other business. grim

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Lol I now have a date with a girl I was 90% sure was a scambot lol I was this close to unmatching her. She is pretty on photos, texted first but talked so weird at beginning I thought it was automated responses, I was going nuts trying to decide. Keep fingers crossed that I don't wake up tomorrow in bathtub filled with ice

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Lol I now have a date with a girl I was 90% sure was a scambot lol I was this close to unmatching her. She is pretty on photos, texted first but talked so weird at beginning I thought it was automated responses, I was going nuts trying to decide. Keep fingers crossed that I don't wake up tomorrow in bathtub filled with ice
legit man it's tough for us incels, i'm smart so i picked a meetup place where i can espionage from afar whether it's actually her or a UK grooming gang

legit man it's tough for us incels, i'm smart so i picked a meetup place where i can espionage from afar whether it's actually her or a UK grooming gang
update: thankfully she was real, and very horny at that too, and I wasn't hacked to pieces by yakuza.

Nonetheless I still can't understand why some bitches write like they're NPC semi-analphabetes, as if we men don't have enough shit to worry about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism