I still have the date of birth of a London girl from 6 years ago as my phone password

Over

Should I do that ? :forcedsmile:

I'm a romantic too but this is just sad
Yeah might as well tbh. tEst max and post a pic titled 'hey its been a while, I've gone through a few changes, you?'

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Yeah might as well tbh. tEst max and post a pic titled 'hey its been a while, I've gone through a few changes, you?'
Good idea but I don't have her insta anymore so

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
Good idea but I don't have her insta anymore so
Do you have any way to contact?

Tbh might as well shoot shot, just say some shit like 'wanna catch up sometime?'

• +1
Nah nothing:forcedsmile:
Yeah it's over, only thing you can do is look to the future. I remember some alt girl who was into me but i was a retarded kid who didn't get what was going on:feelscry:, never saw her again.

• JFL
Yeah it's over, only thing you can do is look to the future. I remember some alt girl who was into me but i was a retarded kid who didn't get what was going on:feelscry:, never saw her again.
:cry::cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
she was hot too thinking back:feelswhy:

Just means there are people who like you or me. Just gotta looksmax to increase approachability, also style maxxing to be more noticable

• So Sad
she was hot too thinking back:feelswhy:

Just means there are people who like you or me. Just gotta looksmax to increase approachability, also style maxxing to be more noticable
Yeah when I look back I was talking to some hot girl aswell

It's so fucking broken to be 15, girls don't fixate on face and height like the 22+ yo LTBs

You just have to be average and you can enjoy life at that age

• +1
  • Woah
Yeah when I look back I was talking to some hot girl aswell

It's so fucking broken to be 15, girls don't fixate on face and height like the 22+ yo LTBs

You just have to be average and you can enjoy life at that age
Fucking brutal:feelscry:. Lol the only people who have approached me are teens:feelswhat:.

You're as old as you look so youth maxxing is legit:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
@Gengar tag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and Gengar
Every day when I turn on my phone I think of her

We used to flirt a lot and we almost became a couple, she could have been my first girlfriend

For context I had seen her password and changed it with my date of birth and she did the same

Sometimes I wonder if she still has my date of birth as a password, I know she doesn't but deep down I hope she thinks of me too from time to time when she unlocks her phone

Every year on her birthday I wonder if I should send her a message but we parted on bad terms and anyway I'm blackpilled so until I've had 30k of surgery I don't think I'll be able to approach anyone IRL jfl

I've just unlocked my phone and thought of this, so I'm venting a bit before going to sleep

Probably my biggest cope all time ngl
I was gonna post a thread about one of my older passwords. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
Rea lore:confused::confused: , anyways bhai do u have no contact to her ??

• +1