ASTAXANTHIN REDUCES ESTROGEN GTFIH

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir

LOW doses of astaxanthin (800mg) had no impact on serum E2 levels

HIGHER doses of astaxanthin (2000mg) significantly REDUCED E2 levels.

this is especially interesting since they never went above 2000mg, so higher doses than that could possibly reduce it even more

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Carolus, polishcel and 6 others
nice to know, i’ll start it in a couple of weeks anyway for pink/red undertones

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
nice to know, i’ll start it in a couple of weeks anyway for pink/red undertones
i was planning to take it for the same reason but heard somebody talking about it fucking with hormones. turns out it does but in a good way lol

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It reduces dht

It reduces dht
yeah that’s whats interesting, it increases T as a result of decreasing dht which would normally increase estrogen but for whatever reason it decreases that too

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
good but i need dht bro!!!!!!!!! :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
How well does it compare to an actual AI?

Yeah seems terrible for puberty due to the decrease jfl
ngl there's like a thousand things to increase dht but estrogen is way harder to reduce so worth it imo

yeah that’s whats interesting, it increases T as a result of decreasing dht which would normally increase estrogen but for whatever reason it decreases that too
Reducing dht is overall a negative unless you are genetically predisposed to go bald early though.

800mg?they sell it at 2-8mgs

800mg?they sell it at 2-8mgs
i think a lot of the supplement used was apparently saw palmetto, which decreases estrogen itself so it might not even be the astaxanthin doing it. over for this thread how did i not notice that before

Astaxanthin is an antioxidant. I wonder if the decrease in estrogen comes from the reduction of free radicals in your body

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and BrickTop
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant. I wonder if the decrease in estrogen comes from the reduction of free radicals in your body
i actually think this is a bs study, it turns out that the supplement used in the study also contains saw palmetto, which is already known to decrease estrogen:
FB2AACB1 E651 42F2 A456 DCC43258C1C9

so i think it was actually that which causes the estrogen decrease

Shit study

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Isn't DHT decrease a good thing during puberty? I wanna take it at 15
No you want good dht so your dick can grow

Bruh, so whats best age to start astaxanthin?
Late puberty, dht also makes your hairline goes faster so once your pretty much down developing you should