Gaygymmaxx

Evil Manlet. Malicious.
I have returned home from work and am feeling particularly jewish
Send me your birthday for a personality reading

Or if I did urs more than 1.5 weeks ago I'd have a much different reading

Dm or send ur birthday in the thread 👽

Screenshot 20240730 203644 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240730 203730 Samsung Internet

(This guy here blocked me he got afraid of the Jew 🤣🤣🤣 )

Screenshot 20240729 144516 Samsung Internet

My favorite newcels:

@cannotbeasked
@CoreSchizo
@ryuken
@GlamourPursuer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop, Xangsane, normie_joe and 7 others
31 november

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
You got most of mine correct

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
31 november
quite a good and considerate person, but too considerate at times and socially youre percieved as a pushover due to non NT,

being quiet and passive, and not talking much with a rigid personality,

but you are considerate so nobody really hates you

distinctly unlucky, cant find things at the last minute

and finds yourself saying you are unlucky perhaps even outloud often,

autism is quite high, very non NT and passive personality overall,

but quite hardworking and does well in school, can be disciplined

has an internal desire to always be orderly, probably tries to keep a clean room

this year is when you glowed up and if underage, you grew in height and had a growth spurt, looks increased by a magnitude of 1.5/10 in this year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and ryuken
21 january 2007

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
quite a good and considerate person, but too considerate at times and socially youre percieved as a pushover due to non NT,

being quiet and passive, and not talking much with a rigid personality,

but you are considerate so nobody really hates you

distinctly unlucky, cant find things at the last minute

and finds yourself saying you are unlucky perhaps even outloud often,

autism is quite high, very non NT and passive personality overall,

but quite hardworking and does well in school, can be disciplined

has an internal desire to always be orderly, probably tries to keep a clean room

this year is when you glowed up and if underage, you grew in height and had a growth spurt, looks increased by a magnitude of 1.5/10 in this year
good observation but there's no 31 november

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, GlamourPursuer, ascension and 2 others
@icetraebald

exceedingly emotionally neurotic and prone to extreme depression or emotional turmoil at times, drastic life and childhood trauma, likely didnt recieve respect from your father or he was overbearing leaving you with an aggressive and angry personallity

very bad anger issues and irritability and overall emotionally unstable

parents likely religious, and you are pretty talkative and rather NT,

this year youve been isolated or a bit lonely, but determined and self sufficient as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and icetraebald
21 january 2007
exceedingly autistic and neurotic

very high ego and despite being talkative, you only want to talk about yourself and are bored by others, you look down on them too

IQ is pretty high, 130-132

NT is okay, 40/100, but you are a scary person despite looking good

high iq and striking intimidating appearance leaves you with fear inducing appearance and high aura

people stare at you in public, and you think you are the shit, main character complex and high emotional IQ, maniputive and disregards others problems

extreme irritability especially, you caused your parents trouble and were always angry at them over little things and believes them to be low IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and shizuku11111
very NT young man with high social charisma and EQ,

this year youve distinctly been considering getting wealthy and are working more than ever, but getting money has always been integral to you even from early youth, you love money and would get up to some thuggery to get it

bit of a nigga, regardless of race, has black energy and holds their ground

pretty talkative and relatively social from this alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and zek
exceedingly autistic and neurotic

very high ego and despite being talkative, you only want to talk about yourself and are bored by others, you look down on them too

IQ is pretty high, 130-132

NT is okay, 40/100, but you are a scary person despite looking good

high iq and striking intimidating appearance leaves you with fear inducing appearance and high aura

people stare at you in public, and you think you are the shit, main character complex and high emotional IQ, maniputive and disregards others problems

extreme irritability especially, you caused your parents trouble and were always angry at them over little things and believes them to be low IQ
im lost for words beacuse this is 100% accurate how i see myself, where do u get this from no joke

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@icetraebald

exceedingly emotionally neurotic and prone to extreme depression or emotional turmoil at times, drastic life and childhood trauma, likely didnt recieve respect from your father or he was overbearing leaving you with an aggressive and angry personallity

very bad anger issues and irritability and overall emotionally unstable

parents likely religious, and you are pretty talkative and rather NT,

this year youve been isolated or a bit lonely, but determined and self sufficient as well
quite an accurate analysis, sent dm for year as well

I have returned home from work and am feeling particularly jewish
Send me your birthday for a personality reading

Or if I did urs more than 1.5 weeks ago I'd have a much different reading

Dm or send ur birthday in the thread 👽

View attachment 3061289View attachment 3061290

(This guy here blocked me he got afraid of the Jew 🤣🤣🤣 )

View attachment 3061296

My favorite newcels:

@cannotbeasked
@CoreSchizo
@ryuken
@GlamourPursuer
bhai be like: gibe me ur birthdsy date and i will tell you what the optimal ccw movement in ur bimax should be in relation to the moon form that day

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Gaygymmaxx
im lost for words beacuse this is 100% accurate how i see myself, where do u get this from no joke
i could explain breifly but i use only a calculator dont get no ideas about the honorable GGM :ogre:

21 january 2007
oh man the plus key is broken :feelswah:

oh well

21 plus 1 is 22,

22 is evil genius number

21 plus 1 plus 2 plus 7 is 31, which in numerology is 4, but 22/11/33 stay as their own

4 is annoying, my brother is a 4 and he only talks about himself

ego and thinks ur parents are low iq is from 22

and 22 is neurotic, 9 is emotional alone, 2007 - 9

so very emotional

• +1
  • JFL
quite an accurate analysis, sent dm for year as well
furthermore, you are extremely wealth oriented and care deeply about getting rich, early on you showed an entrepreneurial spirit, and likely did a bit of thugging, i say that because your family is probably poor which is why you yourself are so passionate about getting money

very drastic life overall and things are never consistent, always going up and down, you yourself believe in karma most likely or have observed it distinctly in retrospect

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
wrong, im not emotional at all, basically numb, i only feel anger and satisfaction
thanks for the data OG

maybe thats a 4 thing, it is of law and order

but also you have to work hard and bad luck forever :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
furthermore, you are extremely wealth oriented and care deeply about getting rich, early on you showed an entrepreneurial spirit, and likely did a bit of thugging, i say that because your family is probably poor which is why you yourself are so passionate about getting money

very drastic life overall and things are never consistent, always going up and down, you yourself believe in karma most likely or have observed it distinctly in retrospect
not sure about the first part my family is pretty well off plus i never stole shit in my life lol. also, i tend to think more about basic and natural necessities rather than money, since those in return give me more in dividends

second part is more accurate i'm very observative so i do see certain things that lead to other events

• +1
september 10 2004

• Love it
not sure about the first part my family is pretty well off plus i never stole shit in my life lol. also, i tend to think more about basic and natural necessities rather than money, since those in return give me more in dividends

second part is more accurate i'm very observative so i do see certain things that lead to other events

dont lie to the jew ! :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and icetraebald
september 10 2004
mogger name

but insane nigga, very neurotic and emotional issues, masculine crashout and terrible anger issues and cant control yourself

abuses drugs and addictive personality, general or social anxiety is high, very emotional all the time

anger issues are kind of mogger, name and pfp checks out, you are the angriest nigga ive seen all week

irritable and easily annoyed, annoyed by your parents and caused them a lot of trouble

tough luck fella :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and thegiganigga
lmao that's the rapper rylo rodriguez. put that as my pfp since it does resonate and is funny at the same time. money is definitely a necessity, but for now i try to focus on the things i can control. then, let something that i care about be the means for getting the money because money can lead to a better and more secure lifestyle, which i do aim for. i already live in a upper middle-class community, but hell i don't want to be a 9-5 slave for my entire life and eventually want to explore new avenues and be self-sufficient like you said before

• +1
mogger name

but insane nigga, very neurotic and emotional issues, masculine crashout and terrible anger issues and cant control yourself

abuses drugs and addictive personality, general or social anxiety is high, very emotional all the time

anger issues are kind of mogger, name and pfp checks out, you are the angriest nigga ive seen all week

irritable and easily annoyed, annoyed by your parents and caused them a lot of trouble

jokes on you I actually mastered/mastering stoicism… but yeah due to past anger issues :forcedsmile:

• Love it
mogger name

i never did drugs in my life

• +1
can u do

August 26, 1989
February 28, 1999
July 12, 1998

can u do

August 26, 1989
the most aggresive of the bunch, drastic life, and a bit of a crashout
February 28, 1999
very wealthy and makes the most money, extremely interesting guy

your father or mother id guage due to evil genius, 22 being the life path, and you having only some of those traits, it makes perfect sense

id go with father
July 12, 1998
also high iq but more emotional and talkative, id guage your mother

maybe swap those two but i think so

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
You need their birthtime and location to be accurate with Astrology, btw. That is if you belive in any of it to begin with.

You need their birthtime and location to be accurate with Astrology, btw. That is if you belive in any of it to begin with.
Have you attempted to do it? Are you skilled at astrology?

And this is entirely numerology not astrology

Time and place add more but aren't needed

I am an old soul ?

I am milking it now am I :ogre:

Last edited:
I am an old soul ?

I am milking it now am I :ogre:
No you are very young soul tbh og

9 life path so ur emotional asf and crazy with addictive personality likely to abuse drugs and likely to crash out

Young unrefined soul, but you can always improve innit :feelsautistic:

No you are very young soul tbh og

9 life path so ur emotional asf and crazy with addictive personality likely to abuse drugs and likely to crash out

Young unrefined soul, but you can always improve innit :feelsautistic:
Really, I did a jew reading with you and you said by my numbers I have lived many lfietimes.

Also other numerology dudes like blindzacc beg to differ.

saar

• JFL
Really, I did a jew reading with you and you said by my numbers I have lived many lfietimes.

Also other numerology dudes like blindzacc beg to differ.

saar
Gg33 mogs that's his words

And my friend with 2 9s is a crashout woman tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
15 february
Looks are solid,

kind of NT, but too passive or quiet socially, kind of autistic, snd you don't talk much, very good person though snd always says yes to a favor, tries to be considerate and has good morals

Nt is 50/100

Low htn I'd Guage, need year to be certain

This year you've been quite lazy and more socially anxious than usual, very quiet

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Looks are solid,

kind of NT, but too passive or quiet socially, kind of autistic, snd you don't talk much, very good person though snd always says yes to a favor, tries to be considerate and has good morals

Nt is 50/100

Low htn I'd Guage, need year to be certain

This year you've been quite lazy and more socially anxious than usual, very quiet

Looks are higher

High htn or possibly chsdlite with high appeal

But once again loner, social retard, and way too passive, you give people too many chances, too forgiving and can be decieved from being too nice, very considerate though and prob had a good relationship with parents due to being kind and not wanting to cause them worry.

Also takes up the role of psychologist in your friend group and provides unsolicited therapy and advice, it's good advice though and they likely see your value and you can analyze people.

Nice guy, and mogger

IQ is within average range

(Edit feminine leaning prettyboy, 5.25 psl)

• +1
Looks are higher

High htn or possibly chsdlite with high appeal

But once again loner, social retard, and way too passive, you give people too many chances, too forgiving and can be decieved from being too nice, very considerate though and prob had a good relationship with parents due to being kind and not wanting to cause them worry.

Also takes up the role of psychologist in your friend group and provides unsolicited therapy and advice, it's good advice though and they likely see your value and you can analyze people.

Nice guy, and mogger

IQ is within average range

(Edit feminine leaning prettyboy, 5.25 psl)
Maybe looks part could be right, but I might be overrating myself. Yeah, I'm kinda a social retard. I think second part could be right. Last time, I got drunk and started becoming a therapist jfl. IQ part idk, I have been called intelligent before, and like studying science.

Regarding the edit, I am not a prettyboy at all. My bones make me look very masculine.

@Gaygymmaxx Does it say something about luck or everything improving or maybe that it will all go downhill?

• JFL
Maybe looks part could be right, but I might be overrating myself. Yeah, I'm kinda a social retard. I think second part could be right. Last time, I got drunk and started becoming a therapist jfl. IQ part idk, I have been called intelligent before, and like studying science.

Regarding the edit, I am not a prettyboy at all. My bones make me look very masculine.

@Gaygymmaxx Does it say something about luck or everything improving or maybe that it will all go downhill?
You die next year homie sorry bro

• So Sad
Bump @beefliverontop let em know :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

Sorry for troll response next year your financial endeavors will go well, and you get what you deserve jn some manner, it should be a drastic year, with high karma and many events or more than usual

So direct that by being a good guy, and disciplined, you'll get what you deserve, and you should focus that on finances.

astrology works to get girls tbh

• Love it
I'm so in :ogre:
Its a good empty subject to talk about, most of the time we have nothing to say to foids.
Here if the girls like u a little she'll convince herself that u compatible with her.
free work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back