Astrology is a blackpill

SLAY/NTs

SLAY/NTs

future dravidian beach slayer
for fun i was looking at sean o pry's astrology chart, and there were placements that indicated that his face would have the intricacies of a lion
i got extremely curious as i thought it cant be THIS accurate, then i looked at alain delon's chart and it indicated he would have a "rare face"
then i looked at the recessed chadlite chico's chart and guess what, his placements said he's the perfect model and will make tons of money and live life like a king, he would also be remembered for his work.

thats just brutal, even the gods determine your life from your birth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, 5'7 zoomer, incel194012940 and 7 others
bumpity bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
@Mog3D @RAMU KAKA @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Deleted member 52452
end of line is, become volcel and do magick, fuck people up and become immortal

• +1
for fun i was looking at sean o pry's astrology chart, and there were placements that indicated that his face would have the intricacies of a lion
i got extremely curious as i thought it cant be THIS accurate, then i looked at alain delon's chart and it indicated he would have a "rare face"
then i looked at the recessed chadlite chico's chart and guess what, his placements said he's the perfect model and will make tons of money and live life like a king, he would also be remembered for his work.

• +1

what do your placements say about your face

• +1

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Xangsane
crazy bruh you are high iq
Thanks
Thoughts?

I looked at 100 women’s birth charts too
97 of them are expected to marry mtn or below
It crazily predicts face shape looks pheno body height ratios
The foids wanted to rope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Bonecel01
Everything about life is luck, and luck is the natural ocurrences we cannot control as individuals. So based on how you look, where do you live, who your parents are, how much money did they had, how naturally intelligent you are it determines your whole life experience. Others also take part of your luck as you cannot ask for others help, some people get easier life than others although they might have a disadvantage it's probably cus they are so lucky that never had to suffer. You can be everything and still fail, weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 91302, Deleted member 52452 and Xangsane
Thanks
Thoughts?

im gonna read the whole thing carefully give me sometime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Xangsane
Thanks
Thoughts?

By this argument you mean only 3 of 100 men are HTN or Chad, this is quite excessive you know.

• +1
Reactions: 91302, Xangsane and Deleted member 52452
N

No Worries bhai
interesting, why dont you use natal chart with asterids like juno for love and like other beauty asterids?

• +1
Numerology is

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Deleted member 52452
By this argument you mean only 3 of 100 men are HTN or Chad
nigger it means, only 3/100 women will be married to htn or chad, do you not know how probability works? alot of the chad men wont marry

• +1
I heard Libras and Taurus are the most attractive

Lifefuel for me , im a libra with an 11 life path born on the 28th

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
What placements specifically?

im a libra asc natal chart wise

11 is psychic thats crazy, darktriad

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Im a LEO ♌

interesting, why dont you use natal chart with asterids like juno for love and like other beauty asterids?
Yes that works too. The bride asteroid

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs