Astrology readings from ggm!

Sadly no, I'm mtn at most, I do have prettyboy eyes tho :feelswhy:

No

True

Thanks bhai
How lucky? Describe

For example if a woman was a 28 I'd try my best to fuck her so I could aquire her aura and get my money up, I genuinely think that's how it works unironcially

2+9+10+2+5 = 28

So tell me about your fortune

• +1
Reactions: vernier
How lucky? Describe
Don't know but I'd say I'm pretty lucky when it comes to winning small prizes lottery ig
For example if a woman was a 28 I'd try my best to fuck her so I could aquire her aura and get my money up, I genuinely think that's how it works unironcially

2+9+10+2+5 = 28

So tell me about your fortune
I genuinely don't know what this is
If u r asking about my luck with women then it's 0 fucking 0, money yes but women 0

Don't know but I'd say I'm pretty lucky when it comes to winning small prizes lottery ig

I genuinely don't know what this is
If u r asking about my luck with women then it's 0 fucking 0, money yes but women 0
No i mean if you were a girl I'd fuck you for luck.

Hell, I'm on 25 days streak right now, if you were in front of me with those pretty eyes I might just do it anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, truthhurts and vernier
No i mean if you were a girl I'd fuck you for luck.

Hell, I'm on 25 days streak right now, if you were in front of me with those pretty eyes I might just do it anyway.
I'll pm u my photos :lul:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I have no astrology knowledge only numerology

But I am the goat

Send your birthday and I'll do a voice message reading cuz I need to practice for irl in case I ever get a chance to flaunt my wizard rizz
Bump greycels need their testicles tickled by ggm

• JFL
@truthhurts what was urs

Bump my thread nigguh

• JFL
the numerologists and astrologers in my country said that

there is nothing to worry , india wont get effected by covid-19 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
That's gov propoganda u low iq idiot :lul: @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts
@GlamourPursuer
@mayo mogger

@MaghrebGator do you disapprove of this I believe you are religioncel :what:

But I am the goat

Send your birthday and I'll do a voice message reading cuz I need to practice for irl in case I ever get a chance to flaunt my wizard rizz
11 may do one for me bhai

• +1
]@truthhurts what was urs

Bump my thread nigguh
Did you know Alessandro dellisola dated Camilo cabello in 2017
IMG 1670

and he is also engaged with the daughter of the owner of guess, whose net worth is estimated about 2 billion. Did you know that? Did you also know that the owner of guess had 100 charges of sexual assault. He is/was on FBI watchlist and apparently fucked her
IMG 3095

Truly over for us bro. We live the life of some useless cockroaches. My dick was destined to get put into Stacy’s pussies. What literally happened to me? Fuark

@sportsmogger @Art of Pattinson @deadstock

Pour me some wine 🍷
:ogre:

yh but back to your question. Do you mean my brithday blud:ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: mayo mogger, Art of Pattinson, deadstock and 1 other person
View attachment 3241915
and he is also engaged with the daughter of the owner of guess, whose net worth is estimated about 2 billion. Did you know that? Did you also know that the owner of guess had 100 charges of sexual assault. He is/was on FBI watchlist and apparently fucked her
View attachment 3241920

Truly over for us bro. We live the life of some useless cockroaches. My dick was destined to get put into Stacy’s pussies. What literally happened to me fuark?

Pour me some wine 🍷

and im here sipping some juice alone at 23:34 wtf

• So Sad
I only drink water, occasionally sprinkle water aswell :). No energy drinks and shit
i hate sparkling water tbh

i drink energy drinks whenever im offered one by friends, i never willingly buy it unless im tired

• +1
@Gaygymmaxx
december 10

• +1
View attachment 3241915
View attachment 3241920

Truly over for us bro. We live the life of some useless cockroaches. My dick was destined to get put into Stacy’s pussies. What literally happened to me? Fuark

Pour me some wine 🍷

and im here sipping some juice alone at 23:34 wtf
Related to the guess owner´s charges.
@Xangsane thoughts?:ogre:

´pfftt..........uhhh´, currently smoking.🚬
gotta pour me a second wine 🍷🍷

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Speed run!

:feelsgood: July 27 do me!
Intellectual drug addict, thinks your high iq but also a dopamergic junkie brained indivudual !

Especially last* month! Bum! I know what you're doing!

@Gaygymmaxx
december 10
Very masculine birthday and pfp seems accurate and matches well

some rage

And very high iq, also depression is bad and moderate insanity (very non nt, quiet, and mental illness)

Last month* in particular as well, very depressed

11 may do one for me bhai
Autistic but good looking. Feminine leaning prettyboy who is too passive in public

Eye area is excellent and best feature wiyh long lashes id guage

This month has probably been intense for you with some drama or something

july 8th 2006
Better looking than the last guy likely, but need hus year

Iq is slightly above average but your father probably beat you and you are an aggresice person now as a result

Very active and pretty good social life I'd have to guess. Pretty NT and thug vibes

And extrmely horny chronic masterbator if you don't get play, active and energetically filled with splooge

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, rooman and sportsmogger
@rooman 30% more jerking off this month, you're cooked. Unhand the dragon.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and rooman
View attachment 3241915
View attachment 3241920

Pour me some wine 🍷

Nathan Kostechko and Charlotte McKinney have been dating since 2017

• +1
@rooman I meant last month :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and rooman

some rage

And very high iq, also depression is bad and moderate insanity (very non nt, quiet, and mental illness)

This month in particular as well, very depressed
accurate

• +1
Nathan Kostechko and Charlotte McKinney have been dating since 2017
Yh let’s not forget that he got cucked by a grampa and she takes probably Jewish old geezers dicks :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
U rated @starvecell htn without looking at him u r right tho, I'm wondering what will u rate me without even looking at me :ogre:
Unlucky enough to miss the voice note, can you explain me what he said?

Speed run!

Intellectual drug addict, thinks your high iq but also a dopamergic junkie brained indivudual !

some rage

Autistic but good looking. Feminine leaning prettyboy who is too passive in public

Iq is slightly above average but your father probably beat you and you are an aggresice person now as a result

Very active and pretty good social life I'd have to guess. Pretty NT and thug vibes

And extrmely horny chronic masterbator if you don't get play, active and energetically filled with sploog

And extrmely horny chronic masterbator if you don't get play, active and energetically filled with splooge

Speed run!

some rage

Apart from autistic evergthing is right u might have read my previous post
How can i do this numerology thing on my own?

Apart from autistic evergthing is right u might have read my previous post
How can i do this numerology thing on my own?
I never lie, the jew is true.

And that will cost 500$

But I am the goat

Bump koons sendith your date of birth and the jew will ticket your taint guaranteed