Reactions: buflek, GGG_THE_GOAT, JellyBelly and 14 others
He just got beaten up by his GFs bull.
Archive the video asap ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown, rockndogs and 6 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Blackpillers are rapidly losing their minds :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, dogtown, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
LOW IQ RETARDED CUCK GOING AT IT AGAIN.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Let's be real. He got beaten up by his "gf" and tried to make a cover up as a vid.
Why the fuck would the bruise be under-eye of one eye only? Looks like a punch to me.

A bone smash would have both zygos swollen.
Study basic criminal forensics boyos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, mojopin, Lorsss and 5 others
Yeah, keep hitting yourself, you'll be Chad in no time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1338 and 1 other person
hes attractive enough stop

• +1
Reactions: StressShady, RichardSpencel, LightingFraud and 2 others
Omg people are literally losing their mind

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Archimedes iq tbh

He is good looking enough, why does he do this?
This nigga suffers from severe body dysmorphia lol, he will lose his audience in no time, he is unmarketizable as hell.

It will also make him lose all credibility. Astro has been preaching for years that mewing has helped him ascend, and now he is desperate enough to literally hit himself in the face because he feels that his cheekbones and jaw are not strong enough?

Lol this guy is a disgrace to the mewing movement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and LightingFraud
come on guys, its a poor attempt of april fools. he just got cucked by his gf so he thought hed pull a sneaky

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, LightingFraud and Extra Chromosome
come on guys, its a poor attempt of april fools. he just got cucked by his gf so he thought hed pull a sneaky
Screenshot_2019-04-02-18-02-01.png

He is talking with his GF and you can see the bruises lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
why does he do that? he is already GL

Mental illness. PSL has always been full of mentally ill guys that are good looking. People thought such individuals were trolling for the lulz and were actually highly successful in life, but no it really is that sad; they have the physical makeup to have relatively easy lives but their mental illness and hermit like existence prevents them from doing so.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I wish my lower third looked like that in bedroom lighting frfr

He's below 6" so he can't reach 8/10 anyway and ANYTHING BELOW 8 is death sentance in this era = 100% cuck rate

Being GL isn't enough at all

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
He's below 6" so he can't reach 8/10 anyway and ANYTHING BELOW 8 is death sentance in this era = 100% cuck rate

Being GL isn't enough at all
i don't see anything to look max in his face.. he needs bigger frame and that all he can max

why doesn't he do it this way, lol, fucking retard:

This is a way more orthotropic approach at getting bigger cheekbones, and chin probably too.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Didnt understand shit? Can yo explain it to me?
The last sentence is important.

Basically this nigga got BSSO+DJ done, and then got a clinical perscription of 45 mg of mk4, lots of d3 and calcium, for the bone to recover post surgery.

But he also chewed a lot, so his cheekbones gained more mass, thanks to adaptive stress and supps.

Basically this nigga got BSSO+DJ done, and then got a clinical perscription of 45 mg of mk4, lots of d3 and calcium, for the bone to recover post surgery.

But he also chewed a lot, so his cheekbones gained more mass, thanks to adaptive stress and supps.
I’m thinking of getting MK-677, MK4 and D3. I also need a myobrace, would it be a good idea to chew mastic/falim gum while using the myobrace and the supplements?

I’m thinking of getting MK-677, MK4 and D3. I also need a myobrace, would it be a good idea to chew mastic/falim gum while using the myobrace and the supplements?
I mean... I guess? Do it

How unfortunate i thought it was the results of chewing + overdose and then i saw BSSO+ DJ...

Really nothing works ecept surgery or 7 y old mewing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeus
How unfortunate i thought it was the results of chewing + overdose and then i saw BSSO+ DJ...

Really nothing works ecept surgery or 7 y old mewing
well he gained a few millimeters on his cheekbones from chewing and supps... That's something isn't it?

Is he legit retarded? If I had his looks I wouldn't even know what mewing is and I would be fucking a new girl every week. Fucking autist.

brainsmashed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, JellyBelly, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Did really nobody make a backup?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and JellyBelly
As predicted. I was on phone outside jfl.
No one here knows how important archiving is.

I don’t understand, literally just download an MP4, here were 10 people who could’ve done it.
Now AstroJew can claim that nevah happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Extra Chromosome
I don’t understand, literally just download an MP4, here were 10 people who could’ve done it.
Now AstroJew can claim that nevah happen.
The link above is subhuman tier as well.

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
well he gained a few millimeters on his cheekbones from chewing and supps... That's something isn't it?

2mm gain is impossible to notice.... especially for an incel , he would ned at least 1 cm to notice the gains on eye sight..

Bonesmash is legit but you'll most likely give yourself cte by doing it.

inb4 time machine
what utter weak and pure cuckold you have to be to be thrown around by your own girlfriend. prob didnt wanna use the strap on lol

inb4 time machine
what utter weak and pure cuckold you have to be to be thrown around by your own girlfriend. prob didnt wanna use the strap on lol
He is gay, he revealed that he is bi and has been with another man before.
And he says that a anal with a woman is the same with a man.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
He is gay, he revealed that he is bi and has been with another man before.
And he says that a anal with a woman is the same with a man.
youre joking right?

2mm gain is impossible to notice.... especially for an incel , he would ned at least 1 cm to notice the gains on eye sight..
In 3 weeks tho.

And yes, for the naked eye it's not much, but it at least disproves a lot of the idiots here who think that you cannot make any improvements to the skeleton besides consuming tons of pharma grade HGH for a few decades or acromegaly.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
:feelsgiga::feelswow::unsure:... :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek:

i have got the picture of astro taking it up the fucking ass, no wonder his girlfriend pumped him, hes a total low t simp cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, JellyBelly and 1 other person