ASTROSKY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS

second link has screenshot of labwork

If you want link for buzzfeed just google

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wasted and Hero of the Imperium
Getting optimal levels of D3 has been shown to increase it by at least 20%

Getting lean say losing 30 lbs can increase it 40%

Most people are deficient in D3 and Zinc and Mag. Zinc can also increase test in people who lack it by at least 20%

40%?! That would be god tier :love:

he said he has around 20cm months ago on discord
there's no 1:1 correlation between t and dick size anyways
Maybe all his T went to DHT

there are literally a million novel man made xenoestrogens in the environment fucking with your hpta all the time

there is birth control in the rain/tapwater

there are xenos in the plastic, plastic is literally everywhere

microplastics in all the water/salt not mined form old deposits, etc

your mom slept on a tempurpedic mattress, handled a lot of receipts, fed you on soy formula while you were pregnant? good luck with the infantile anogenital distance and cucked hormones for life

agribusiness/ngos etc pushing hormone disregulating diets, eat your grains and soybean oil bigots its better for the ENVIRONMENT jus eat the bugs and drink the soy based meal replacement

men raised exclusively by women, never engage in competition or aggresive behaviour or, if they do, they get pathologized and put on hardcore stimulants for life by kike/female psychologists

epigenetic effects from years of sedentary life and widespread obesity, intergenerational decay of gut microbiome, general dysgenic trends throughout society

feminizing propaganda in all aspects of pop culture

feel bad? take drugs and drink alcohol and eat poison food it couldnt possibly be that your hormones are completely fucked by zog clown world

its literally easier to get prescribed HRT AS A MAN THAN TO GET A DOCTOR TO TEST YOUR HORMONES AND PRESCRIBE YOU YOUR OWN NATURAL SEX HORMONES THAT YOU ARE DEFICIENT IN

its over

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Need2Ascend and 6 others
how the fuck does he look that dimorphic then

If he got tested in morning it’s over for him.

Never get tested when you haven’t slept btw. I got tested when I had been awake for 36 hours straight and my T level was 124ng/dL. My doctor called me in a panic and I told I hadn’t slept so he ordered another test and that one came back 620+ ng/dL. Still lowing but not gigalow like before.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
T fluctuates daily he needs more tests. Also lol if you’re not lean and get tested

Honestly though lower testosterone seems very common these days
I wonder why it is so common
According to the scale these levels are equivalent to like an 80 year olds or someone with serious health problems but I see many people with these kinds of levels
Crazy to think that whatever causes this is effecting people so badly that it’s at levels where medical intervention is justified

It is food in 90% of cases. Not only do I mean junk food (since it's very obvious) but you can't imagine the shit you eat even for "healthy" food, since a lot of food is genetically modified, also the soy content in most foods is ridiculous , everything contains soy and estrogens today.

Also the amount of carbohydrates we eat today is ridiculous, people do not even imagine the amount of carbohydrates they eat, it has nothing to do with a few decades ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
It is food in 90% of cases. Not only do I mean junk food (since it's very obvious) but you can't imagine the shit you eat even for "healthy" food, since a lot of food is genetically modified, also the soy content in most foods is ridiculous , everything contains soy and estrogens today.

Also the amount of carbohydrates we eat today is ridiculous, people do not even imagine the amount of carbohydrates they eat, it has nothing to do with a few decades ago.

so what is the solution? I doubt 90% of “organic” food is even legit

so what is the solution? I doubt 90% of “organic” food is even legit

Educate yourself on how the METABOLISM of your body works (note that I say metabolism and not classical nutrition), learn about the foods that are aggressors in your body that cause hormonal imbalance in your body (This you can know exactly with a $ 30 glucometer), learn about what foods that in the past were healthy before but now are not because now they are genetically modified, learn why you should not drink milk, learn why the topic of counting calories is a scam (I will do a thread in the next few days).

Check out this thread I made and read every comment I made and not just the main post:

second link has screenshot of labwork

If you want link for buzzfeed just google
Screenshot 2022 04 02 16 34 55 583 comandroidchrome
"More" sex, how about any sex at all nigger:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Is everything regarding T cope?