Astrosky u mewing impostor its over bro

R

registorm

Iron
when i started hardcore mewing all day ive always applied pressure mainly to the front of my tongue and not my back because it seemed logical to me that you need to push the extremity of the maxilla to make it upswing u know, just like when you open a door youre not gonna push it on the back to make it rotate because it will require 10x more strenght

and i had pretty good results but then for some reason i watched your dogshit video saying u need to push with the back of the tongue and u made me waste 3 months of mewing cuz literally nothing changed

now im back to pushing with the front of my tongue and ive already seen some mm of space appearing between my chin and neck

its over for you bro, police is gonna arrest you and send u to prison
dont forget to mew when they take a side picture of you holding a paper with your prisoner number

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, stuckneworleans, HighIQcel and 18 others
congratulations, you have just won the award "most cringe thread of the month"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, incelslayer01, shimada and 2 others
just lol if you trust an astrologer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Coco, Deleted member 1100 and Enlil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coco, toptearmm and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa, Zygos4Life, Stare and 9 others
when i started hardcore mewing all day ive always applied pressure mainly to the front of my tongue and not my back because it seemed logical to me that you need to push the extremity of the maxilla to make it upswing u know, just like when you open a door youre not gonna push it on the back to make it rotate because it will require 10x more strenght

and i had pretty good results but then for some reason i watched your dogshit video saying u need to push with the back of the tongue and u made me waste 3 months of mewing cuz literally nothing changed

now im back to pushing with the front of my tongue and ive already seen some mm of space appearing between my chin and neck

dont forget to mew when they take a side picture of you holding a paper with your prisoner number
Tbh, I dont think this thread is as low iq as people say. I have wondered about this myself, why would I raise the back of the tongue if I want an upswing. Anyone here knows something bout that?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ruby, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
im not trolling btw u can really push your maxilla with your tongue if you press so hard with it that u become tired after 1 min
so imagine doing this 8 hours a day
thats basically whats happening to my face
so yea when you put tongue up after u pushed ur maxilla a bit you can see more space between your chin and neck because itmoved further, thats what i meant in my post by "more mm"

good luck having your front teeths fucked

Tbh, I dont think this thread is as low iq as people say. I have wondered about this myself, why would I raise the back of the tongue if I want an upswing. Anyone here knows something bout that?
you have to raise it so it touches the palate but defenitly not push with the back trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
im not trolling btw u can really push your maxilla with your tongue if you press so hard with it that u become tired after 1 min
so imagine doing this 8 hours a day
thats basically whats happening to my face
so yea when you put tongue up after u pushed ur maxilla a bit you can see more space between your chin and neck because itmoved further, thats what i meant in my post by "more mm"

why is the thumbnail of someone who did PS on a mewing video

when you put tongue up after u pushed ur maxilla a bit you can see more space between your chin and neck because itmoved further, thats what i meant in my post by "more mm"
you can't measure something like this accurately.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
I’ve already said this 100x. He has gotten fillers

you can't measure something like this accurately.
when you started mewing 6 months ago with with the most dogshit bone structure ( zero space between chin and neck) trust me u can notice every little change, specially if nothing changed for 3 months in a row
changes happen faster than you think when you put maximum pressure, you can feel space being created just by touching your chin

when you started mewing 6 months ago with with the most dogshit bone structure ( zero space between chin and neck) trust me u can notice every little change, specially if nothing changed for 3 months in a row
changes happen faster than you think when you put maximum pressure, you can feel space being created just by touching your neck
It doesn't matter if changes actually happened or not, what I am saying is that it's near impossible to accurately measure it. You could be off by 5 mms and you wouldn't know it.

It doesn't matter if changes actually happened or not, what I am saying is that it's near impossible to accurately measure it. You could be off by 5 mms and you wouldn't know it.
i dont understand you tbh, to know if i get results or not i just take 2 mirrors and look myself from the side and i can clearly see if something changed or not
just have to look if the space between chin and neck got bigger, cause if maxilla goes forward your jaw kinda immerges from your skin, ive always done this and thats the easiest way of seeing results

i dont understand you tbh, to know if i get results or not i just take 2 mirrors and look myself from the side and i can clearly see if something changed or not
just have to look if the space between chin and neck got bigger, cause if maxilla goes forward your jaw kinda immerges from your skin, ive always done this and thats the easiest way of seeing results
you are talking about 1 mm here, how do you determine the measurement points on flesh?
It's impossible to do it accurately with commion house tools, and something like head tilt also goes into the mix.

I’ve already said this 100x. He has gotten fillers

maybe not, even John Mew calls him an "eccentric individual" or some shit like that, saludon on the other hand, clear as cristal water that it's fillers/implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You need to have BOTH the front and back tongue up.

• +1
Reactions: Dios
you are talking about 1 mm here, how do you determine the measurement points on flesh?
It's impossible to do it accurately with commion house tools, and something like head tilt also goes into the mix.
na bro i said some mm, definitely less than a cm because obviously my maxilla wont move a full centimeter straight but enough milimetters of space to see it on the first look, when you hardcore mew all day you get some "upgrades" that you can clearly see if you remember at which stage you were previously, look at my the upswing gif i posted, you cant see it but the further the maxilla will go, the more space you will have when you put your tongue up
You need to have BOTH the front and back tongue up.
yea but you need to hard push with the front, and a lot of youtubers say you need to put all your pressure on the back which is wrong
to understand what you need to do just say the letter G in "sing", it should lift the front/medium part of your tongue and thats exactly where you should push to rotate your maxilla up

Last edited:

More like astroskike

its because it hiting the soft palate keeps up your under eye support. extremely important
altought I only do it during sleep and with push swallowing

Ban the astrosky

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2634
maybe not, even John Mew calls him an "eccentric individual" or some shit like that, saludon on the other hand, clear as cristal water that it's fillers/implants

Exist old videos of AstroSky, he don't changed nothing that can't be explained by puberty...

did saludon confirm this himself ?

did saludon confirm this himself ?

Nah, John was talking about Astro on a post that he made on the craniofacial group on facebook asking the mews about something that he noticed it changed on his mouth after doing some of those crazy methods that he does

Salludon is just an impostor, fuck that phag

Nah, John was talking about Astro on a post that he made on the craniofacial group on facebook asking the mews about something that he noticed it changed on his mouth after doing some of those crazy methods that he does

Salludon is just an impostor, fuck that phag
I think its possible tho he hard mewed for 2 hours a day + chintucking and mewing 24/7 combine that with enough vitamin k2 even at the age of 21 u can see a lot of changes

Screen Shot 2019 11 22 at 233136

The back of your tongue is right under your sphenoid bone and orbitals. pushing that area will improve your under eye support and give you an up swung maxilla. The sphenoid is a kingpin bone that locks in the maxilla, zygos, occiput, temporal bone and a few others amounting to 8 in total. Any movements made to the sphenoid will lead to upswing.

There, now you know

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2621
View attachment 171500
The back of your tongue is right under your sphenoid bone and orbitals. pushing that area will improve your under eye support and give you an up swung maxilla. The sphenoid is a kingpin bone that locks in the maxilla, zygos, occiput, temporal bone and a few others amounting to 8 in total. Any movements made to the sphenoid will lead to upswing.

There, now you know
that's how i learn :)

• Love it
Reactions: diggbicc