Asymmetrical eyelids are fucking BRUTAL

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
One of my eye is almost fully hooded with just lashes showing and my other eye has normal UEE. It looks so stupid. Idc which one I have, I just want both to be the same. I either need a fat transfer to one eye, or get blepharoplasty on the other
 
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick
Chico has it
 
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
You're too autistic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
do you have ptosis
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
You're too autistic
No this is actually noticable, and I’m forced to slightly squint my UEE eye more to make them look symmetrical
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
I have the same, I lowkey think I got it from skinpulling the eyelid once because muh hunter eyes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
you mean its an eyelid issue rather than levator muscle issue? how do you know
I mean it’s obvious one eye has more hooding wrapped around it
 
One of my eye is almost fully hooded with just lashes showing and my other eye has normal UEE. It looks so stupid. Idc which one I have, I just want both to be the same. I either need a fat transfer to one eye, or get blepharoplasty on the other
 

Attachments

  • 894C1659-65BA-4179-A88C-F6A88DCABA97.jpeg
    894C1659-65BA-4179-A88C-F6A88DCABA97.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
I mean it’s obvious one eye has more hooding wrapped around it
send me pic so i know what you mean

ptosis causes eyebrow to raise a bit, and therefore hooding, to compensate for a droopy eyelid
 
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
sheer fucking autism
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
6
Views
49
fxresdz
fxresdz
heightcel69
Replies
0
Views
27
heightcel69
heightcel69
caleb555
Replies
5
Views
84
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
freakicris
Replies
0
Views
25
freakicris
freakicris
zawgyilay
Replies
1
Views
45
arthurfish
arthurfish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top