Asymmetrical Face

Zobox

Zobox

Iron
Joined
Aug 2, 2023
Posts
213
Reputation
151
My face is disgustingly asymmetrical and I want to kms. I’m getting braces soon, will that help it? And what can I do in the meantime. Not looking to leanmaxx, pointless bc I will be bulking 35 lbs over the next 5 months. Saw someone say to chew gum on my weaker side. Thing is, I don’t know what my weaker side is. Lmk
 

Attachments

  • 23EC39EB-FD82-4AEC-9113-FF2AC54A1DB4.jpeg
    23EC39EB-FD82-4AEC-9113-FF2AC54A1DB4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • A66AC4D5-7C3F-4BD4-8219-AA6BD49FE151.jpeg
    A66AC4D5-7C3F-4BD4-8219-AA6BD49FE151.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
try it with even lighting lol
also try switching sides every night when you sleep or sleeping on your back

and yea braces will help a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zobox

Similar threads

E
Replies
6
Views
44
fxresdz
fxresdz
caleb555
Replies
5
Views
83
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
cachalott
Replies
6
Views
149
kox
kox
S
Replies
4
Views
122
lurvy
lurvy
cortisolspike22222
Replies
1
Views
80
Rashm0n
Rashm0n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top