asymmetries becoming more prominent

smoob

smoob

Iron
this is my first post so forgive me if i’m doing something wrong
anyway, the other day i realized that my right cheek bone and eye are higher up than the right counter parts. i havent noticed this before so i think it’s more of a new thing, and it could be due to me mewing wrong or something, but i’m wondering if there is any natural way to help balance this out.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
i would like to know as well. my right side seems to be a little better than my left.

Me too, it's rather weak as asymmetry but it's still there, the way to sleep really affects the face, I slept all the time on the right side which is my best side

Same bro, I just noticed my eye area asymmetry today. Ikve never noticed it before, but I don't know if it always was like that or not.

Asymmetries are noticable on pictures. Full frontal shot is very brutal in that case. In motion asymmetries dont matter that much, hardly noticable.

You can get asymmetry by chewing on one side of the mouth for years (my case), losing teeth on one side (my case), or simply genetics.

• +1
Me too, it's rather weak as asymmetry but it's still there, the way to sleep really affects the face, I slept all the time on the right side which is my best side
I’ve always slept on my right side, so i’m going to start sleeping on the left and see if that helps.

Same bro, I just noticed my eye area asymmetry today. Ikve never noticed it before, but I don't know if it always was like that or not.
rip us bro
Asymmetries are noticable on pictures. Full frontal shot is very brutal in that case. In motion asymmetries dont matter that much, hardly noticable.

You can get asymmetry by chewing on one side of the mouth for years (my case), losing teeth on one side (my case), or simply genetics.
i guess i’m gonna start to chew on my right side and see if it helps.

• +1
I’ve always slept on my right side, so i’m going to start sleeping on the left and see if that helps.

rip us bro

i guess i’m gonna start to chew on my right side and see if it helps.

No, you have to sleep on your back straight, I sleep now without cushion right head and I already feel better on morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
No, you have to sleep on your back straight, I sleep now without cushion right head and I already feel better on morning
Ah, ok, I'll do that then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702