Straight hair to Curly

Look , Listen , try using some curl conditioners and shampoos , Leave in conditioner (Crucial, I recommend shea moisture one ) , and curl cream,
Try it , it may work
yeah thanks, that’s pretty much the plan

yeah thanks, that’s pretty much the plan
other than the leave in conditioner by shea moisture can you reccomend brands for the order stuff so I can order and update on the progress?

other than the leave in conditioner by shea moisture can you reccomend brands for the order stuff so I can order and update on the progress?
Ok wait bro

okay so i’ve been experimenting with my hair to achieve more waves/curls and then I realized that some dude in my school (that’s why the pic quality is so bad) went from this
View attachment 3044977
to this
View attachment 3044978
like over the summer but I didn’t really notice it until I was looking at older pictures

i heard him mention something about products to another dude who has very curly hair and the other guy’s curls also look way better after that so I’m wondering exactly what products he used to achieve this

his hair looks quite oily and I’ve noticed if I use no sulfate shampoo or no poo at all my hair gets wavier so maybe that helps but it’s defo not only that

so i’m thinking maybe no shampoo, curly hair conditioner and a curl enhancing cream

does anyone know something?
Straight hair mogs

if you look good enough it doesnt matter if u have curly or straight hair, haircut is cope

okay so i’ve been experimenting with my hair to achieve more waves/curls and then I realized that some dude in my school (that’s why the pic quality is so bad) went from this
View attachment 3044977
to this
View attachment 3044978
like over the summer but I didn’t really notice it until I was looking at older pictures

i heard him mention something about products to another dude who has very curly hair and the other guy’s curls also look way better after that so I’m wondering exactly what products he used to achieve this

his hair looks quite oily and I’ve noticed if I use no sulfate shampoo or no poo at all my hair gets wavier so maybe that helps but it’s defo not only that

so i’m thinking maybe no shampoo, curly hair conditioner and a curl enhancing cream

But try products for curly hair and try to style it curly maybe with an iron just experiment a bit

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
I chose As I am for shampoo and conditioner because they are less heavy than others
I use the leave in from Shea moisture
And the curl cream from Camille rose
If you have any questions lmk

Attachments

• s-l1200.jpg
    s-l1200.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 61vysGVQlQL._SL1500_.jpg
    61vysGVQlQL._SL1500_.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
what a fucking retard

straight hair mogs

I chose As I am for shampoo and conditioner because they are less heavy than others
I use the leave in from Shea moisture
And the curl cream from Camille rose
If you have any questions lmk
i don’t think I got anymore questions so fair, I guess it’s time to put it to the test and see

Dont bother with that nigga. He’ll spam in any looksmax thread that all of it is useless bc ‘bones muh bones’. Istg if they discovered cancer he’d be like ‘cure for cancer wont compensate for lack of bones’
cure for lack of bones is more important than curing cancer

Dont bother with that nigga. He’ll spam in any looksmax thread that all of it is useless bc ‘bones muh bones’. Istg if they discovered cancer he’d be like ‘cure for cancer wont compensate for lack of bones’
"no cure for your bones" :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
"no cure for your bones" :ROFLMAO:
‘Sir; we want to say after the months of chemo therapy, your cancer cells have nearly reduced to 0!!….. but no cure for your bones’

• JFL
Reactions: tomm1453
View attachment 3044977
to this
View attachment 3044978

he simply did a perm