Asymmetry

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Posts
1,370
Reputation
845
I have asymmetry in jaw. My right side is more developed while my left side is flatter. I think I got it from my dad, he has asymmetrical jaw as well.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Fillers, Botox, surgery?
 
You look like you have horizontal malocclusion (I don't know the proper term) which cases the jaw to be crooked, at first it's probably best to consult orthodontist. It very often comes with problems with jaw joints so that needs to be taken care of too in that case, it's often complicated and needs to be tackled individually
Some aesthetic tricks like lifting etc might help temporarily but the effect fades and might look kinda fake a bit (since you'd only make it on one side of face)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
talk to a dentist
 
You look like you have horizontal malocclusion (I don't know the proper term) which cases the jaw to be crooked, at first it's probably best to consult orthodontist. It very often comes with problems with jaw joints so that needs to be taken care of too in that case, it's often complicated and needs to be tackled individually
Some aesthetic tricks like lifting etc might help temporarily but the effect fades and might look kinda fake a bit (since you'd only make it on one side of face)
I googled and it looks similar to it. I appreciate your answer
 
talk to a dentist
I have talked to several dentists, but they don’t give a fuck. They think the problem is minor and won’t do shit
 
No pic no care.
 
I have talked to several dentists, but they don’t give a fuck. They think the problem is minor and won’t do shit
private dentists; public healthcare is a joke
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379

Similar threads

kaytrrr
Replies
3
Views
27
kaytrrr
kaytrrr
vany7
Replies
6
Views
60
ihmls
I
5.6 recessed manlet
Replies
5
Views
46
dem123
dem123
jzw811
Replies
13
Views
106
Barreton
Barreton
asdfmail.con@gmail.
Looksmax Eye asymmetry
Replies
0
Views
41
asdfmail.con@gmail.
asdfmail.con@gmail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top