• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, HSM1 and DidntRead
no faceday for leg

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
no legs for your face

IMG 20190528 110850 907

Im.fine thx
Also holy shit imagine making a thread about the LEGS GAINS and only having two big copers that only talks about face lmaooo

Srs imagine how frustrated they are

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, HSM1, left2die and 3 others
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Don't skip upper body day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Framletgod and Vitruvian
Squatting is a meme kiddo. My legs grew so big my pants started to barely fit and I looked absurd. It's completely retarded to squat three times a week like most of these gay ass programs say to do if you don't have insanely goodframe and proportions. Do you really want to look like some t Rex lookin alpha destiny lookin ass nigga?

No, you don't. Do squats every once in a while high volume and do some sprints/pistol squats.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
this nigger skips upper body days instead of leg days lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, middayshowers, DidntRead and 2 others
Nobody cares about legs anyways, but they still look good.

this nigger skips upper body days instead of leg days lol
IMG 20190805 132916
Squatting is a meme kiddo. My legs grew so big my pants started to barely fit and I looked absurd. It's completely retarded to squat three times a week like most of these gay ass programs say to do if you don't have insanely goodframe and proportions. Do you really want to look like some t Rex lookin alpha destiny lookin ass nigga?

No, you don't. Do squats every once in a while high volume and do some sprints/pistol squats.

Yeah maybe but im an olympic weightlifter , i NEED to squat almost everyday
And jfl at women and men who mirin my ass/legs/penis when i go to the beach with underpants .

Last edited:
Decent legs but they are clearly overshadowing your upper body and thats bad for aesthetics

Decent legs but they are clearly overshadowing your upper body and thats bad for aesthetics

Nope , this pic is cheated

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Chadelite
didnt read
its not possible to have wide shoulders like that without exercising

Cope, strong cope... king of cope and delusions of the universe, creator of all the copes and the cope religion for all humans in existence, king of the cope in multiverses

1I1MW1a

Cope, strong cope... king of cope and delusions of the universe, creator of all the copes and the cope religion for all humans in existence, king of the cope in multiverses

View attachment 91952
are you seriously retarded lol?????? whats the point of posting that picture its obvious that the right one has superior genetics but he workouts hence he has wide shoulders like that you absolute idiot
my shoulders literally look like the untrained chad you posted except my waist isnt the size of my thumb

are you seriously retarded lol?????? whats the point of posting that picture its obvious that the right one has superior genetics but he workouts hence he has wide shoulders like that you absolute idiot
its not possible to have wide shoulders like that without exercising

Did he train? really? anyone who is not fat or skinny asf will have arm like this, haven't you realized that any physical activity that person does can lead to his physical? every kid I know who plays soccer has a defined muscle mass and a defined abdomen, which is not the same as training in the gym.
I have looked in the mirror now, and I have shoulders as wide as, and I am skinny, I do not train and at least go outside, honestly, you called me retarded but I suspect that you are.
1I1MW1a

In addition, you can see his bones (clavicle), and they are already big, behind the muscle mass there bones, the person can train to the maximum that does not have "bigger shoulders". The mass will follow the skeletal type.

Download 1

Stop coping, anyone learn something it a person who deny the reality.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2205
Did he train? really? anyone who is not fat or skinny asf will have arm like this, haven't you realized that any physical activity that person does can lead to his physical? every kid I know who plays soccer has a defined muscle mass and a defined abdomen, which is not the same as training in the gym.
I have looked in the mirror now, and I have shoulders as wide as, and I am skinny, I do not train and at least go outside, honestly, you called me retarded but I suspect that you are.
View attachment 91953
In addition, you can see his bones (clavicle), and they are already big, behind the muscle mass there bones, the person can train to the maximum that does not have "bigger shoulders". The mass will follow the skeletal type.

View attachment 91955

Stop coping, anyone learn something it a person who deny the reality.
youre retarded lol

COPE my legs are bigger than yours but instead of muscle there is fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
youre retarded lol
You are an actual complete low functioning autist. Do you really think bideltoid isn't genetic? jfl at your cope. Your shit frame will never get better.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You are an actual complete low functioning autist. Do you really think bideltoid isn't genetic? jfl at your cope. Your shit frame will never get better.

Thanks, i'm still learning english, so i don't know if people here dont understand what i said or if what i said dont makes sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Thanks, i'm still learning english, so i don't know if people here dont understand what i said or if what i said dont makes sense.
You're good bro

• +1
you guys are completely retarded if you think this guy has wide shoulders like this but doesnt work out or does any sports
shoulders can be wide genetically but it cant be this wide

"anyone who is not fat or skinny asf will have arm like this" lol

• JFL
Almost everyone who squats every now and then and is lean can make his quads look like that.

My quads used to look like that as well more than a year ago and yet I had bitch strength

you guys are completely retarded if you think this guy has wide shoulders like this but doesnt work out or does any sports
shoulders can be wide genetically but it cant be this wide
View attachment 91976
"anyone who is not fat or skinny asf will have arm like this" lol
Bideltoid width is genetic. There is no question about it. You can't increase bideltpoif width by "muh working out"
Keep crying for us framecel

• +1
  • JFL
isn't that considered a brag post?

Can we ban this cockroach for that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Nice my friend.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
ngl in your rating thread I thought you were in your early 20s

max atg squat, c&j, clean?

you must really be fucking retarded holy fuck
I really don't understand what half of your responses mean because of your shit grammar dude. Bideltooid is genetic. That is all. Tell me how it's possible to grow a bone jfl.

• +1
. Bideltooid is genetic. That is all. Tell me how it's possible to grow a bone jfl.
learn how to comprehend information you absolute retard

how is my grammar shit?

Last edited:
  • JFL