If you dont do cardio, you're done for

Cardio every day i am not sure about, it will age you in some form for sure. But 2-3x a week is okay, just don't go too hard.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ChadL1te
Jogging’s gay, walking and sprinting mog

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Cardio every day i am not sure about, it will age you in some form for sure. But 2-3x a week is okay, just don't go too hard.
Just do walking/ cycling. If your spiking your cortisol then your aging yourself like fuck

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Walking mogs everything tbh, our ancestors used to walk, they only used to run for very brief periods of time when chasing game, 99% of the time they were simply walking, that's what we evolved to do.

• +1
Reactions: copamine, autistic_tendencies and ChadL1te
Walking mogs everything tbh, our ancestors used to walk, they only used to run for very brief periods of time when chasing game, 99% of the time they were simply walking, that's what we evolved to do.
Most didn't run apart from some retarded spic tribe, most made weapons and became skilled enough to throw spears from long distances and hunted that way

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
its insane how looked over cardio is. Obviously, if you're bulking its not ideal but the main reason you should do it is for cardiovascular health. You dont want to be some hag in your 30s from partying and no cardio. You're gonna have a much better 30s if you stay active and are gonna be seen as more youthful by women in their 20s.
You dont need to necessarily jog either just maintain good blood circulation
Wait so does it reduce/prevent the appearance of aging significantly? Much more than weightlifting does?

Wait so does it reduce/prevent the appearance of aging significantly? Much more than weightlifting does?
Not necessarily, but it keeps you lean, healthy blood flow, alert, less likely to have trouble with heart problems. Most runners I know have overall high health indicators

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist and poopoohead
Not necessarily, but it keeps you lean, healthy blood flow, alert, less likely to have trouble with heart problems. Most runners I know have overall high health indicators
Its cos im already quite lean naturally just from weight lifting, do you think i should still be doing cardio?
F36BABBD 8C36 4F39 B1C0 49B2BDE29259

Its cos im already quite lean naturally just from weight lifting, do you think i should still be doing cardio?
View attachment 3000134
Imo you should still do some basic cardio like walking on a treadmill, jogging, or something that you don’t mind. It will help a lot in the long run for your health and it’s a good temporary debloater among other things

This is legit, exercise especially cardio is good against aging, imagine being in your mid 30s looking like a 20 year old damn

• +1
maybe competitive runners, for the average person its a looksmax much more than min
yeah imo light cardio is the sweetspot for aesthetics, to complement weight-lifting / HIIT training

• +1
Not just cardio, but regular physical activity in general. Especially resistance training, mobility exercises and stretching. I've noticed now that I'm in my late 20's, my physical capacity has suffered tremendously since I stopped working out 6 years ago. Just walking to the store and back leaves me sore for a few days now. I feel like an 80 year old

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and MaghrebGator
jogging is gay and destroys joints, but VO2 max is greatest predictor of longevity and health status

The best in my opinion is going upstairs a lot

Not just cardio, but regular physical activity in general. Especially resistance training, mobility exercises and stretching. I've noticed now that I'm in my late 20's, my physical capacity has suffered tremendously since I stopped working out 6 years ago. Just walking to the store and back leaves me sore for a few days now. I feel like an 80 year old
Man werent you a user who couldnt move because he was disabled or something?