At 5 ft 10.5 why do I want to cry when I’m around guy who’s like 6 ft 4 or 6 ft 5 the height mog is so bad

Pei

Pei

Kraken
He’s some obese giant and I know he could just murder me in one punch

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mog3D, Teddo23 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mog3D, Teddo23 and 1 other person
Idiot 6 ft 4 isn’t average it’s very rare
@BrahminBoss tlest country in world has 6 ft 1 as average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Teddo23, BrahminBoss and mayo mogger
carry a weapon.
He never showed aggression though it’s just the fact they can easily kill your gay worry’s you and he was black

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23
6'6 actually to be honest, 6'5 is just above average
lol you’re literally an idiot the average guy considered tall is like 6 ft 1-6 ft 2 wtf are you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Teddo23
lol you’re literally an idiot the average guy considered tall is like 6 ft 1-6 ft 2 wtf are you talking about
go outside average zoomer is 6'2-6'4, 6'5 is taller and 6'6+ is tall.

6 foot is average for a grown man over 30

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
go outside average zoomer is 6'2-6'4, 6'5 is taller and 6'6+ is tall.

6 foot is average for a grown man over 30
Maybe Netherlands is that where you’re from buddy

• JFL
Maybe Netherlands is that where you’re from buddy
nope london, 6'2 is average and 6'4 isnt impressive, 6'6 you can say you are the tall dude

• +1
nope london, 6'2 is average and 6'4 isnt impressive, 6'6 you can say you are the tall dude
Yeah I’m sure your height helps prevent you from getting jumped

• JFL
learn mma then u will feel dominant around tall guys knowing you can bash their skulls in a few minutes

Yeah I’m sure your height helps prevent you from getting jumped
at 6'6+ no one really fucks with you at that height on the street randomly

• +1
I don’t even like you tallfags I’m barely 5 ft 11

• JFL
How tall r ur parents

im not that tall im only 6'4
Still would mog me and I would consider it godly height why tf tall gags don’t appreciate what they got do you @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Still would mog me and I would consider it godly height why tf tall gags don’t appreciate what they got do you @BrahminBoss
Because average height is 188cm and my height/looks arent everything, inbred ugly shitskins all moneymog/lifemog subhumans like me with kids.

Because average height is 188cm and my height/looks arent everything, inbred ugly shitskins all moneymog/lifemog subhumans like me with kids.
My little brother wake up 6 ft 2 and he looks tall af to me above would look crazy and felt crazy the height mog at 6 ft 4 or 5

• JFL
So guys like me brad Pitt not even 6 ft kind of subhuman looking

• JFL
My little brother wake up 6 ft 2 and he looks tall af to me above would look crazy and felt crazy the height mog at 6 ft 4 or 5
i dont give a fuck broski 5'10 or whatever you are is manlet

manlet as well.
Ok tallfag and I’m sure there’s plenty of so called manlets since you come off as discriminatory who would mog you because of face and we all know height is cope compared to face

• JFL
  • +1
Ok tallfag and I’m sure there’s plenty of so called manlets since you come off as discriminatory who would mog you because of face and we all know height is cope compared to face
Cope, Women hugely get turned off by a manlet trying to "prove something" or seeing he is an insecure gooh gooh gah gah baby. I am not discriminating I'm simply categorizing, 5'10 and under is manlet, especially for a zoomer like you.