At 6’2 @Orc has the ideal body for leg lengthening surgery

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
DF13DFDE FD2D 4551 914B 1858C274F730

Short legs relative to long torso and wingspan of 6’8 - so surgery would make him more proportionate, although studies show arm length variations within 3 standard deviations don’t matter.

Because leg lengthening is based on % of length expansion, adding 10-15% percent length on the femur and tibia, the taller you are the more you can lengthen safely while keeping most physical function

if I was @Orc I would get leg lengthening surgery to 6’6-6’8 ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 52452 and 8 others
LL at 6'2 is severe mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, LegitUser, aestheticsrespecter and 15 others
His lower body muscles would get raped in the process

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and <6PSLcel
skips from regular show
looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, MaestheticMaso, Sny and 8 others
Glitc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and incel194012940
View attachment 2941637
Short legs relative to long torso and wingspan of 6’8 - so surgery would make him more proportionate, although studies show arm length variations within 3 standard deviations don’t matter.

Because leg lengthening is based on % of length expansion, adding 10-15% percent length on the femur and tibia, the taller you are the more you can lengthen safely while keeping most physical function

His skin looks so clean and healthy, mirin hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Orc, Sny and 3 others
LL at 6'2 is severe mental illness
LL as a manlet is severe mental illness because you sacrifice more functionality/cm you are guaranteed to cripple yourself if you want any significant gains

Best heights for LL surgery are
1. 5’11
2. 5’8
3. 6’1-6’3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld, murdah and 2 others
LL as a manlet is severe mental illness because you sacrifice more functionality/cm you are guaranteed to cripple yourself if you want any significant gains

1. 5’11
2. 5’8
3. 6’1-6’3
why 5’8?

1. 5’11
2. 5’8
3. 6’1-6’3
I am [5ft11.5] but my body-type makes it so that my all my limbs and fingers are incredibly long and lanky. Is LL imposible for me?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
mirin trying to ruin a 6'2 chads life

keep it up

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, aestheticsrespecter, buflek and 2 others

1. 5’11
2. 5’8
3. 6’1-6’3
5'7-5'8 are actually the best heights for LL because your SMV exponentially increases until 5'10ish :sneaky:

edit: not SMV but the amount of women that'll accept your height

Last edited:
View attachment 2941637

I have the opposite: long legs, shorter torso.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, butterworld and incel194012940
I am [5ft11.5] but my body-type makes it so that my all my limbs and fingers are incredibly long and lanky. Is LL imposible for me?
I have the opposite: long legs, shorter torso.

fingers don’t matter but taller = longer fingers loosely some manlets discuss having 10 surgeries for finger extension at the same time as LL but no one actually does it.

The porportions that do are the ratio between your torso and legs, between the femur and the tibia and between the skull and entire body. Wingspan is mostly meme compared to where the hands rest relative to the femur.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and moreroidsmoredates
LL grants the biggest gains at the 5'5 to 5'10 range, going from a manlet to an average normie is an insane win, and doing it at the average range (5'8-5'10) is gonna put you at tallfage territory, but there is almost no benefits in getting it at the ideal height range of 6-6'3, only in org do autists here claim that "6'6 is ideal mogger height bro!,6'8 or death!!!"

and let's not forget that having a long torso and wingspan is not only aesthetic as fuck but also serve as a great advantage in certain sports like swimming or basket ball so why get rid of it to be 'proportionate'

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and incel194012940
fingers don’t matter but taller = longer fingers loosely some manlets discuss having 10 surgeries for finger extension at the same time as LL but no one actually does it.

The porportions that do are the ratio between your torso and legs, between the femur and the tibia and between the skull and entire body. Wingspan is mostly meme compared to where the hands rest relative to the femur.
IMG 7640
How tall do my proportions look?

• +1
Reactions: Aero and incel194012940
LL grants the biggest gains at the 5'5 to 5'10 range, going from a manlet to an average normie is an insane win, and doing it at the average range (5'8-5'10) is gonna put you at tallfage territory, but there is almost no benefits in getting it at the ideal height range of 6-6'3, only in org do autists here claim that "6'6 is ideal mogger height bro!,6'8 or death!!!"

and let's not forget that having a long torso and wingspan is not only aesthetic as fuck but also serve as a great advantage in certain sports like swimming or basket ball so why get rid of it to be 'proportionate'
the benifits for going from short to normal are the biggest because you get rid of the falio of being a manlet

porportions meaning that more lengthening is possible before results become uncanny.

It’s mostly an ego project after 6 foot which is offset by it being less risky as, assuming a longer leg height you are lengthening a smaller total %.
View attachment 2941671 How tall do my proportions look?
neither tall nor short imo I would do femurs

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
the benifits for going from short to normal are the biggest because you get rid of the falio of being a manlet

porportions meaning that more lengthening is possible before results become uncanny.

It’s mostly an ego project after 6 foot which is offset by it being less risky as, assuming a longer leg height you are lengthening a smaller total %.

neither tall nor short imo I would do femurs
How much does that cost?

• +1
~8k to 100k depending if you go to pakistan or Florida
I’m 6’3,5 with shoes and lifts. I don’t think it’s worth it. I can spend that money better on facial surgeries.

• +1
He's too busy breaking London slags backs and lecturing them about roots.

He's too busy breaking London slags backs and lecturing them about roots.