At a curry foid trying to rizz my htn classmate

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I’m dying of laughter everyday in class while witnessing her abomination of rizz attempts. This one htn guy is pretty tall and just rich asf so ofc the curry brown poopoo coloured bitch is gonna go after him. He is not interested in her AT ALL since she basically has a nose the size of mt everest so it’s even more funny to watch her attempt.

We were sitting in class and my buddy brought an expensive water bottle with him and put it on our table, this indian big nosed freak turned around and straight up said ‘wow what a water bottle you got there, you’re rich rich huh?’ And she fucking winked while saying this.
I almost shot my brains out on the spot just because of being in the presence of a poopoo foid winking her bug eyes at me and my buddy.

Everytime we walk past her group she’s ALWAYS talking about us to her ltb friends. ‘Omg have you seen him today, he’s so pretty. Omg omg I wish he’d talked to me:aheago::aheago::aheago:
Today it was even worse, I kid you not. She was sitting in the row in front of us. She ‘accidentally’ dropped her wallet on the ground in the middle of class. She stood up to pick it up and while she’s bending over she winks at him. Just imagine
A curry bending
A curry bending over
BENDING OVER JUST TO WINK AT YOU
I gagged unironically

the smv of that foid is even worse than 5’5 tribe niggers. It’s so over for her nose ringed giga nosed orangutan looking ass. I wish all of you could be there, I witnessed the collapse of curry smv in real time. Black opscel can’t even compare to her.

And she doesn’t even realise our friend group is bullying the shit out of her, it’s like she gets off on being humiliated it’s insane.

I should class this nsfw tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Moggkrates, deepfuckingvalue and 43 others
I hope she bags him. She deserves it (y) It would've been great it more women were like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Ryldoo IS COPING, VolcelFTW and 17 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Ryldoo IS COPING, lucifer6969 and 11 others
Yeah I experience shit like this often. Not from Poopjeetas though. It's pretty good to understand girls' rizz attempts. Helps your social understanding. You should just play with her for the fun of it. Start practicing your rizz and stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, JohnBaza, TrueRamirez and 5 others
this indian big nosed freak turned around and straight up said ‘wow what a water bottle you got there, you’re rich rich huh?’
This shit is so fucked. I don't understand how anybody NT or not would even fathom this is a good thing to say :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, rg1235, goober55 and 4 others
Yeah I experience shit like this often. Not from Poopjeetas though. It's pretty good to understand girls' rizz attempts. Helps your social understanding. You should just play with her for the fun of it. Start practicing your rizz and stuff.
No, practicing rizz with indians is a no go. You do know you’re gonna get cursed by poopoo ghandi train or whatever their god is right

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Ryldoo IS COPING, lucifer6969 and 4 others
Subhuman trying to act sexy = gag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, zharupodrugu, emeraldglass and 2 others
send her this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and PsychoDsk
the smv of that foid is even worse than 5’5 tribe niggers.
5'5 tribe nigga's have so much smv, tf u seething over bbc for? Chicks fly to africa jus to get Ujabo's 9 incher and his mates gang rape her..."muh we jus exploring nature's beauty" said the blondie holding Ujabo's hands

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Moggkrates, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
I’m dying of laughter everyday in class while witnessing her abomination of rizz attempts. This one htn guy is pretty tall and just rich asf so ofc the curry brown poopoo coloured bitch is gonna go after him. He is not interested in her AT ALL since she basically has a nose the size of mt everest so it’s even more funny to watch her attempt.

We were sitting in class and my buddy brought an expensive water bottle with him and put it on our table, this indian big nosed freak turned around and straight up said ‘wow what a water bottle you got there, you’re rich rich huh?’ And she fucking winked while saying this.
I almost shot my brains out on the spot just because of being in the presence of a poopoo foid winking her bug eyes at me and my buddy.

Everytime we walk past her group she’s ALWAYS talking about us to her ltb friends. ‘Omg have you seen him today, he’s so pretty. Omg omg I wish he’d talked to me:aheago::aheago::aheago:
Today it was even worse, I kid you not. She was sitting in the row in front of us. She ‘accidentally’ dropped her wallet on the ground in the middle of class. She stood up to pick it up and while she’s bending over she winks at him. Just imagine
A curry bending
A curry bending over
I gagged unironically

the smv of that foid is even worse than 5’5 tribe niggers. It’s so over for her nose ringed giga nosed orangutan looking ass. I wish all of you could be there, I witnessed the collapse of curry smv in real time. Black opscel can’t even compare to her.

And she doesn’t even realise our friend group is bullying the shit out of her, it’s like she gets off on being humiliated it’s insane.

TONIGHT GOTHAM HAS 1 MAN TO SAVE US ALL 🦇

• Love it
Reactions: God-himself
Last one was funny for some reason 🤣

Why are there so many what the fuck
U can find many more tbh. They have a weird obsession with trains

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

A curry bending
A curry bending over
I gagged unironically

do you not like curries bhai

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
TONIGHT GOTHAM HAS 1 MAN TO SAVE US ALL 🦇
I am vengance
I am the night
I AM BATMAN

(goth-by sidewalks and skeletons starts to play in back ground)
Arkham knight ah edit

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
@PsychoDsk thoughts on pakistanis?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Brown ppl are cool, all I know is I hate blacks
why do you hate niggers?, i remember when i was about 5-6 years old i fell in a lake and i was like a few seconds away from drowning, some true nigger saved me in time

• +1

A curry bending
A curry bending over
I gagged unironically

Send her pic. :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and God-himself
why do you hate niggers?, i remember when i was about 5-6 years old i fell in a lake and i was like a few seconds away from drowning, some true nigger saved me in time
I hate the violent fat lazy pedo niggers
I appreciate the jacked and tall ones tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself and TrueRamirez
No

Yes I’m a true cumskin
I from south africa like

@alurmo (his mulatto)​

The whites here are mainly dutch, english, german or jewish. I had a lots of german friends as a child, cus I went to a all german school. But now for high school it's jus english and dutch with a few jews, all races...even chinks here

Last edited:
  • +1
I from south africa like

@alurmo (his mulatto)​

The whites here are mainly dutch, english, german or jewish. I had a lots of german friends as a child, cus I went to a all german school. But now for high school it's jus english and dutch with a few jews, all races...even chinks here
South africa seems like a beautiful place ngl, I’ll probably travel there next july

• Love it
Reactions: God-himself

A curry bending
A curry bending over
I gagged unironically

Cringe attack 1000000++++

Ik kan praat Afrikaans, kan jij praat Nederlands? Jij bent zwart of wit?
Nee ek kan nie praat Nederlands nie....think I got it right. I ony know afrikaans, zulu (african home language), english and little chinese

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Nee ek kan nie praat Nederlands nie....think I got it right. I ony know afrikaans, zulu (african home language), english and little chinese
Chinese? You are international bro

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself and PsychoDsk