At a curry foid trying to rizz my htn classmate

Chinese? You are international bro
it's the only international language I know...cus of duolingo, the three are my countries languages...U know south africa has 12 languages cus this place is so divided, blacks here aren't standard blacks, it's tribes, whites here differ and we even got indian and chinese here. I am from zulu tribe and my mother said she is a past ancestor of zulu king Ushaka...he had many wives so bloodline is spreaded out...I AM ZULU mixed with coloured/mulatto...coloureds come from dutch colonization and breeding

• Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass
I’m dying of laughter everyday in class while witnessing her abomination of rizz attempts. This one htn guy is pretty tall and just rich asf so ofc the curry brown poopoo coloured bitch is gonna go after him. He is not interested in her AT ALL since she basically has a nose the size of mt everest so it’s even more funny to watch her attempt.

We were sitting in class and my buddy brought an expensive water bottle with him and put it on our table, this indian big nosed freak turned around and straight up said ‘wow what a water bottle you got there, you’re rich rich huh?’ And she fucking winked while saying this.
I almost shot my brains out on the spot just because of being in the presence of a poopoo foid winking her bug eyes at me and my buddy.

Everytime we walk past her group she’s ALWAYS talking about us to her ltb friends. ‘Omg have you seen him today, he’s so pretty. Omg omg I wish he’d talked to me:aheago::aheago::aheago:
Today it was even worse, I kid you not. She was sitting in the row in front of us. She ‘accidentally’ dropped her wallet on the ground in the middle of class. She stood up to pick it up and while she’s bending over she winks at him. Just imagine
A curry bending
A curry bending over
BENDING OVER JUST TO WINK AT YOU
I gagged unironically

the smv of that foid is even worse than 5’5 tribe niggers. It’s so over for her nose ringed giga nosed orangutan looking ass. I wish all of you could be there, I witnessed the collapse of curry smv in real time. Black opscel can’t even compare to her.

And she doesn’t even realise our friend group is bullying the shit out of her, it’s like she gets off on being humiliated it’s insane.

I should class this nsfw tbh
and who does he want?

it's the only international language I know...cus of duolingo, the three are my countries languages...U know south africa has 12 languages cus this place is so divided, blacks here aren't standard blacks, it's tribes, whites here differ and we even got indian and chinese here. I am from zulu tribe and my mother said she is a past ancestor of zulu king Ushaka...he had many wives so bloodline is spreaded out...I AM ZULU mixed with coloured/mulatto...coloureds come from dutch colonization and breeding
Shaka zulu type aura

• Love it
Reactions: God-himself
sounds like you’re jealous your friend has a worshipper while you don’t

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17 and God-himself
- Retarded inbred nigger

stupid npc cunt

Last edited:
u are coping cuz sheis not rizzign u .

Once u experience subhuman women flirting with u, you start understanding why women react weirdly to incels

Im gagging just thinking abt when ugly women flirted with me