At a party I was at a few days ago this 5'7 Chadlet destroyed 6'2 loud mouth normie

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
So the story is pretty funny figured I'd share because I'm bored.

So what happened was the 6'2 normie was making fun of my facially chad friend for being 5'7 and he kept running his mouth so my friend with his hat on backwards just stood there and said nothing let him keep ranting drunk for 20 minutes then he grabbed his face and smashed it on the glass counter for a good 10 minutes and bashed all his teeth in all over the floor and left with a foid that said "he deserved it what a loser" JFL
The kid also said "I'm going to rip your jawline off and shove the bone down your throat like Richard Ramirez" JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11581, mewcoper and 24 others
*joker laugh gif*

• JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Tales from the manlets fantasies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 15099, LostYouth and 63 others
A f r o tales from the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Stevensmithgerard, 5'8manlet and 5 others
fairy tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, antiantifa, Deleted member 11748 and 4 others
r/thathappened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, highT, PYT and 6 others
fairy tales
The kid also said "I'm going to rip your jawline off and shove the bone down your throat like Richard Ramirez" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, IdiAmin, PYT and 5 others
I believe it.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, antiantifa and Kenickie
Chadlets never die.
hes gay and supports faggots (the alliance)
based genocide initiator nazi 6ft tall eren will own him
manlet -> over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and WadlowMaxxing
hes gay and supports faggots (the alliance)
based genocide initiator nazi 6ft tall eren will own him
manlet -> over
Levi will destroy that HGH injecting mentalcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892
Totally happened

• +1
Reactions: PYT
just make it any more obvious that this is tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6892, PYT and 5 others

So what happened was the 6'2 normie was making fun of my facially chad friend for being 5'7 and he kept running his mouth so my friend with his hat on backwards just stood there and said nothing let him keep ranting drunk for 20 minutes then he grabbed his face and smashed it on the glass counter for a good 10 minutes and bashed all his teeth in all over the floor and left with a foid that said "he deserved it what a loser" JFL
then everybody clapped

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
It makes sense once I replace 6'2 normie with Chad and 5'7 chadlet friend with 5'7 you
And he's the one who beat u up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Julius, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
What really happened OP?
I don't think you made it up, just think you exaggerated a bit. Smashing a head against a glass counter for 10 mins till teeth fall out is kind of shit road runner does to coyote, except using some ACME hydraulic press to do it, and cos coyote is IQcel and road runner is giga dark triad, he will make coyote do some dumb shit to turn the press on himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, klamus, PYT and 5 others
What really happened OP?
I don't think you made it up, just think you exaggerated a bit. Smashing a head against a glass counter for 10 mins till teeth fall out is kind of shit road runner does to coyote, except using some ACME hydraulic press to do it, and cos coyote is IQcel and road runner is giga dark triad, he will make coyote do some dumb shit to turn the press on himself
Road runner is a birdcel though

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
Can confirm I was the 5'7 manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I can confirm,I was the glass counter

What you wish would have happened when that robust 6'2 guy bullied you relentlessly. In reality you wen't home alone crying and the 6'2 guy fucked your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

is that what you dream of?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Sounds like a cope

What really happened OP?
this is probably the funniest post I've ever read on this website loooool :lul:
Someone should make a thread with a compilation of the funniest posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Chinacurry
the only believable part is the manlet sucker punching the tallfag, nice larp tho

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
And then everyone clapped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080