At best would I just be a gymcelled 6’4” normie?

brutal tatoo failo

over for you

Btw native u look good bro go out and slay
I’m not autistic at all I have pretty normal social skills it’s just I’m quite literally a locationcel at the moment. I’m using this as a chance to ascend myself so when I do leave this shitty military base in the next few months, hopefully I look better than I do now.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and mogstar
Man you look good and white passing, ethnic tax will barely affect you.
With your face and height you can gymmaxx natty and slay, BUT save hair at any cost, don’t take foids like some guys here say. Hair >>>>> extra muscles you could get with roids

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Man you look good and white passing, ethnic tax will barely affect you.
With your face and height you can gymmaxx natty and slay, BUT save hair at any cost, don’t take foids like some guys here say. Hair >>>>> extra muscles you could get with roids
*roids

those tattoos look so bad m8, idk what you were thinking :)

you could have increased your SMV with it but instead u lowered it

Man we have almost the same stats and i want to roid too. You can inject 350mg Test, build a good body and take 1mg fin and you wont lose hair. But i need someone to try it out first, like you xd

Screenshot 20210225 164426 YouTube

IF u had better tats more muscles and better haircut = slayer at 6’4

you can go to the tattoo artist and ask him to improve the tattoos you already have by changing colors. Make him ink it dark, colored tattoos rarely look good. Not black but like dark ink you know?

but arent you balding all over? then all hope is lost

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
IF u had better tats more muscles and better haircut = slayer at 6’4

you can go to the tattoo artist and ask him to improve the tattoos you already have by changing colors. Make him ink it dark, colored tattoos rarely look good. Not black but like dark ink you know?

but arent you balding all over? then all hope is lost
Yeah man. I’m definitely going to do that other shit. At the moment I’m getting pretty depressed because my acne is coming back and I fucking hate acne man I’ve had this shit since I was fucking 14 years old I had cystic acne all over now I just get these pustules all over my cheeks. I’m 20 years old. I tried to treat it with accutane then got hairloss. I pray the hairloss is temporary, stops soon, and then my hair comes back, and that tretinoin would save my skin. I don’t know if tretinoin will save me or not though.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
you can have good hollow cheeks on very low bf

I think my face is pretty average but good body base for gymcelling.

Do you guys agree?

Also I know my tattoos are fucking terrible I’m going to a better artist to change the colors and bring it all together in the next few months. But please tell me how much potential I have. Thank you.

@SubhumanCurrycel @werty1457 @MakinItHappen

cute
you look good enough
just try RTT , or in your case RT:feelskek: - big defined tanned+ big wide jaw (implants or roids) = slayer
everything else is alright

oh and height - wear lifts if you think its not enough, but most important- ROID

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Gymmax asap watch Greg doucette work harder than last time. Gym 5 times a week push pull legs (legs once a week). 6'4 + gymmaxed= high smv
why legs once a week instead of twice

So many deleted members. Brutal