GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
IMG 20200304 193135

IMG 20200222 152808

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
Weight and height?

You have good cheekbones thats for sure

But also you dont look like you have high bodyfat levels, more like lack of muscle definition

Also are you sucking in cheeks?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and SexyMofo
Best frame I’ve ever seen.

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
Bodyfat %?

You have good cheekbones thats for sure

But also you dont look like you have high bodyfat levels, more like lack of muscle definition

Also are you sucking in cheeks?

No im not sucking in cheeks wtf
My cheekbones are insanely flat bro my ogee curve is shit
I do have good muscle definiton brah

Probably just don’t store a lot of fat in your face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2632
I SEE DICKS AREN'T THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW HOW TO SUCK OP

No im not sucking in cheeks wtf
My cheekbones are insanely flat bro my ogee curve is shit
I do have good muscle definiton brah

Nah I can see your cheekbones from the profile view, there not male model cheekbones but they arent flat either

Same thing with me, hollow cheeks but I'm skinny fat

I want to gain muscle but gonna lean max since I'm 15 for now
Don't wanna mess up my growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and turkproducer
My frame is shit bro
I was joking. But your frame is not shit, are you blind? It's clearly above average. If you gymcel you can get a really good body.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
You're very lucky OP, before I got buccal fat removal I was leaner than you yet my cheeks looked like I had enough breath held to make a trip to the moon and back

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Shave yourself please

You're very lucky OP, before I got buccal fat removal I was leaner than you yet my cheeks looked like I had enough breath held to make a trip to the moon and back

Worth it ?
I was joking. But your frame is not shit, are you blind? It's clearly above average. If you gymcel you can get a really good body.

My body before bulking :
IMG 20200227 202007

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
MashaAllah the king @GoMadAndSTFU ur a giga slayer

hgh to 190cm + facepuller = gigachad

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
u have high bodyfat bcus u have no muscle

a guy with 30lbs of bodyfat has the same amount on his face whether he is 10% bf or 20% bf

if ur 170lbs with 30lbs of bf or 240 with 30lbs of bf despite one being lower bf% then the amount of fat on the face is the same
this is how a guys like markus ruhl and jay cutler can be low bodyfat but still have a fat face

maxresdefault.jpg

infact if you see a 300lb bodybuilder whose face looks ripped it's a sign of heavy diaretics or strong andorgens vs them actually being technically low bf%

Last edited:
u have high bodyfat bcus u have no muscle

a guy with 30lbs of bodyfat has the same amount on his face whether he is 10% bf or 20% bf

if ur 170lbs with 30lbs of bf or 240 with 30lbs of bf despite one being lower bf% then the amount of fat on the face is the same
this is how a guys like markus ruhl and jay cutler can be low bodyfat but still have a fat face

maxresdefault.jpg

infact if you see a 300lb bodybuilder whose face looks ripped it's a sign of heavy diaretics or strong andorgens vs them actually being technically low bf%

They have a fat face because large amounts of anabolic streoids, insulin, HGH, bloat your face like crazy

Look up physique bodybuilders or bodybuilders in Arnold's era they had chisleed jawlines

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, goat2x and GoMadAndSTFU
They have a fat face because large amounts of anabolic streoids, insulin, HGH, bloat your face like crazy

Look up physique bodybuilders or bodybuilders in Arnold's era they had chisleed jawlines
arnold was a monster at 230lbs u simp

arnold-lou-1024x651.jpg

looks chubby to me

as if any of these guys, most btw who are under 200lbs
golden-era-bodybuilders-who-defined-the-sport-of-bodybuilding-along-with-arnold-schwarzenegger980-1489757302_1400x653.jpg

have faces that go with being fucking ~8% bf, having 50% more body fat (not body fat percentage) is 100% going to fuck ur face if ur a 300lb bodybuilder at 8%

arnold-lou-1024x651.jpg

looks chubby to me

golden-era-bodybuilders-who-defined-the-sport-of-bodybuilding-along-with-arnold-schwarzenegger980-1489757302_1400x653.jpg

have faces that go with being fucking ~8% bf, having 50% more body fat (not body fat percentage) is 100% going to fuck ur face if ur a 300lb bodybuilder at 8%
Idk bro look at Arnold and Frank Zane they def had chiseled jaws even at high weight

arnold-lou-1024x651.jpg

looks chubby to me

By the way faggot explain these chiseled jaws " muh high weight = fat face "

No fucktard its all about DRUG USE THAT BLOAT FACE ITS CALLED WATER RETENTION IN THE ROIDS PLUS HGH AND INSULIN

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 07350e4d242d8095ebd7f7649cf2ac8f--male-bodybuilders-paleo-diet.jpg
    07350e4d242d8095ebd7f7649cf2ac8f--male-bodybuilders-paleo-diet.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 49
  • ujHPmLG4_400x400.jpg
    ujHPmLG4_400x400.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 48
  • c9809dc933b64c7f6e6264151953071d.jpg
    c9809dc933b64c7f6e6264151953071d.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Idk bro look at Arnold and Frank Zane they def had chiseled jaws even at high weight
yeah that was when we was acting not fucking bodybuilding,also not impressive down around 190-200lbs

brb being fatter

predator-arnold-mud.jpg

and having more chiseled face then when literally contest shape

arnold-schwarzenegger-predator-1-1108x0-c-default.jpg

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-1r4-694x1024.jpg

frank zane was 190lbs at most, the most ripped bodybuilder of his era, and that thumbnail has insane downlighting and filters

actual frank zanes face doesn't look llike he is ever fucking single digit bf
frank-zane-measurements-749x1024.jpg

meanwhile every other random sub 180lb physique model

40482629532_a13316b07f_z.jpg

Ryan-Terry-Fitness-Model.jpg

DDPWzP9WsAAg1VQ.jpg

once you go past natty limit, which zane was for high short frame ur facial fat starts to build fat, I know this shit and don't post cherry picked pictures without body i know nothing about to say shit without facts to back it up, stop trying

there is a reason male fucking models have so little fucking muscle it's to keep total lbs of bodyfat down and keep face lean

facial bodyfat depends highly on total lbs of bodyfat not simply fucking bodyfat%

yeah that was when we was acting not fucking bodybuilding,also not impressive down around 190-200lbs

brb being fatter

predator-arnold-mud.jpg

and having more chiseled face then when literally contest shape

arnold-schwarzenegger-predator-1-1108x0-c-default.jpg

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-1r4-694x1024.jpg

frank zane was 190lbs at most, the most ripped bodybuilder of his era, and that thumbnail has insane downlighting and filters

actual frank zanes face doesn't look llike he is ever fucking single digit bf

meanwhile every other random sub 180lb physique model

40482629532_a13316b07f_z.jpg

Ryan-Terry-Fitness-Model.jpg

DDPWzP9WsAAg1VQ.jpg

once you go past natty limit, which zane was for high short frame ur facial fat starts to build fat, I know this shit and don't post cherry picked pictures without body i know nothing about to say shit without facts to back it up, stop trying

there is a reason male fucking models have so little fucking muscle it's to keep total lbs of bodyfat down and keep face lean

facial bodyfat depends highly on total lbs of bodyfat not simply fucking bodyfat%

Explain Mike O Tren or Chad Von Mogger then, they are huge and chiseled
Bro Look at this picture of Frank Zane zoomed in his jaw is fucking chiseled like stone he has huge hollow cheeks

Attachments

• ujHPmLG4_400x400.jpg
    ujHPmLG4_400x400.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 46
  • c9809dc933b64c7f6e6264151953071d.jpg
    c9809dc933b64c7f6e6264151953071d.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 30
  • frank-zane-measurements-749x1024.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20200304-212940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304-212940_Chrome.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Bro Look at this picture of Frank Zane zoomed in his jaw is fucking chiseled like stone he has huge hollow cheeks
already made a whole thread that covers retards like u

lol @ u thinking zayn face looks ripped ur a stupid cunt

i can blow ur dumbass too dumb to read my thread ass out of the water with one pic

su4F0kmePA-w3WyZESaV0MBkgdiK0EUUm0vwgrLELV2a8dP0l-PfLRn_6c63AkGq95R3s3rC8SXEJfWTZpir8ntfsFnlb8YgvPkl6kKXoxCDE1cWoKe2gh7DI2t8jNI9ZkxPkzBlsQa1hn90IbUyXGxW

notice his face looks leaner when he was a twink with more bf%

Last edited:
already made a whole thread that covers retards like u

lol @ u thinking zayn face looks ripped ur a stupid cunt

i can blow ur dumbass too dumb to read my thread ass out of the water with one pic

su4F0kmePA-w3WyZESaV0MBkgdiK0EUUm0vwgrLELV2a8dP0l-PfLRn_6c63AkGq95R3s3rC8SXEJfWTZpir8ntfsFnlb8YgvPkl6kKXoxCDE1cWoKe2gh7DI2t8jNI9ZkxPkzBlsQa1hn90IbUyXGxW

notice his face looks leaner when he was a twink with more bf%

You simply fail to understand how steroids work

Some steroids increase estrogen levels and cause water retention to give the bloated look

Take Zac Effeon for instance, in one pic he is natty lean in other pic he is winstrol, which one has more lean face?

You will notice Winstrol is a steroid that has no water retention thats why physique bodybuilders always have sharp jawlines

and other bodybuilders dont cause they are mass monsters who take DBol and high Test that bloat the face

Attachments

• 59095e500dbd7cad2df5eacec9cf12f9.jpg
    59095e500dbd7cad2df5eacec9cf12f9.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 71
  • zac-efron-baywatch-workout.jpg
    zac-efron-baywatch-workout.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 71
  • the-gods-of-the-gym-5-inspirational-icons_b.jpg
    the-gods-of-the-gym-5-inspirational-icons_b.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 91
  • +1
Reactions: umzazi
You simply fail to understand how steroids work

Some steroids increase estrogen levels and cause water retention to give the bloated look

Take Zac Effeon for instance, in one pic he is natty lean in other pic he is winstrol, which one has more lean face?

You will notice Winstrol is a steroid that has no water retention thats why physique bodybuilders always have sharp jawlines

and other bodybuilders dont cause they are mass monsters who take DBol and high Test that bloat the face
stop fucking talking, ur dumb as shit faggot
I know more about bodybuilding than u ever will

blocked u stalker

stop fucking talking, ur dumb as shit faggot
I know more about bodybuilding than u ever will

blocked u stalker

What a calm and sensible response, you must have defintely won the argument based on superior logic and reasoning I applaud you for not being emotional and showing me the error of my previous way of thinking, good sir

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, Eduardo DOV and SayNoToRotting
brb lemme listen to this small faggot talking shit to me while i train pro bodybuilders

qZ4JFSo.jpg

• JFL
Same here mate. My face looks quite lean even though I'm like +20% body fat.

@SigmaDONkek was a giga tyrone in his prime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and GoMadAndSTFU
fuck off chad

• Hmm...
Chad

• Hmm...
Good bones and fat distribution. Henry Cavil tends to carry 15-20% body fat like you, and he's still a face-mogging son of Zeus. You're also frauding angle and lighting with that pic, so obviously you look worse in real life, but there's a point where you look like dogshit no matter how much you fraud, and you're nowhere near that point.