At how ever since I discovered looksmax.org my confidence has skyrocketed even on negative terms

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
to the point I haven't been more blocked, rejected and banned by foids and other soyboys getting offended when I speak my mind in both real life, and especially online.

From forums to Instagram.

I can almost guarantee now on what I say that it will not compute and put a dent in their privileged thirst trap mindset.

In many ways its technically over for me, or is this normal?

Can you relate on the getting blocked and rejected side of things? It really shows you where you are, in terms of significance.

Early days. It's a rewiring when you start this rabbit hole and how you try to live with it when conversing with the rest of the world, bloody hell do results may vary.

It's been overall a brutal, bleak and harsh year for me to be honest. Lots of growth. Absolutely not the same inhibition as I had when I started.

Brave new world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 33579, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
The people who dig in, the ones who keep surviving, those are the ones you can’t beat. Those are the ones no one can beat. Because once you’ve weathered a storm like yours, you become the storm. You hear me? You are the storm. And it’s the rest of the world that needs to run for cover.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 33579, infini and 1 other person
The people who dig in, the ones who keep surviving, those are the ones you can’t beat. Those are the ones no one can beat. Because once you’ve weathered a storm like yours, you become the storm. You hear me? You are the storm. And it’s the rest of the world that needs to run for cover.
Is this something Rich Piana once said?

I'm not sure what you're getting at but it sounds attitude-wise like the same mundane autism from users like @Chinlet Ascension as far as I can tell. Who drag an argument to the point of having desperate mental gymnastics and one-upmanship as a means to cope without having any self awareness.

Self-awareness is a matter of my post but it's now trying to work out what to do with it and improve socially. It's like I'm crossing barriers, shedding skin type.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're getting at but it sounds attitude-wise like the same mundane autism from users like @Chinlet Ascension as far as I can tell.
You sound really pissed off about something, but I don't remember who you are.
Who drag an argument to the point of having desperate mental gymnastics and one-upmanship as a means to cope without having any self awareness.
I'm assuming we got into some kind of argument, you couldn't keep up, you got completely ass-blasted and accused me of "autism" for actually making my point well. That is your cope.
Self-awareness is a matter of my post but it's now trying to work out what to do with it and improve socially.
I don't know if you are ESL, but this sentence makes no sense.

Mirin ngl most people who join this place become high inhib suicidal dogs.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and infini
You sound really pissed off about something, but I don't remember who you are.

I'm assuming we got into some kind of argument, you couldn't keep up, you got completely ass-blasted and accused me of "autism" for actually making my point well. That is your cope.

I don't know if you are ESL, but this sentence makes no sense.
@ReadBooksEveryday

Whose cope is your cope?

Funny GIF

Mirin ngl most people who join this place become high inhib suicidal dogs.
That's hard to believe as a majority of threads seem to be anecdotal and experience.

Anyway, off to see Vader.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and ReadBooksEveryday