At HQNP foids getting used by some Danish HQNP prettyboy fuckboy

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat

JFL at the triple texting. It seems like foids want HQNP guys but they go for the ones that also happen to be fuckboys; this signifies you're high status and NT.

The guy in question:

Foids definitely want to lock him down for an LTR. Why should he lock them down when he literally has 20000 other options since opening his Tinder account back in March of this very same year?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Lygodactylus
Damn these Danes be thirsty af
@6’1cel

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The girl texting him must be ethnic, since the convo is in English and she's obviously acting needy.

• Hmm...
>HQNP foids
>on Tinder

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840, Xangsane and 1 other person
The girl texting him must be ethnic, since the convo is in English and she's obviously acting needy.
What makes you think she's ethnic?

>HQNP foids
>on Tinder

:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah, they're looking for HQNP-looking lads like this guy, and hope to get an LTR with him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Xangsane
What makes you think she's ethnic?
Because otherwise she'd speak in Danish, and also I can't imagine a white chick showing that level of neediness for another white guy. Literally the convos I've had with ethnic chicks and white chicks are heavens apart

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Xangsane
Because otherwise she'd speak in Danish, and also I can't imagine a white chick showing that level of neediness for another white guy.
What kind of ethnic do you think she might be?

Because otherwise she'd speak in Danish, and also I can't imagine a white chick showing that level of neediness for another white guy.
They usually show it for ethnic bvll lion prince like me :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
That's how foids work, based on what I read on Reddit and my observations IRL
There is no HQNP on tinder. If you want them u gotta find them IRL, virgin and trad

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Xangsane
Iphone pill is destroyed.

Is this your new Gonzalo

• JFL
Some dark Latina lol
To me he seems like the fuckboy type that's LARPing as HQNP pull on women's heartstrings, the ones that want an LTR with a HQNP guy. I don't think he'd settle down until at least 30.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
To me he seems like the fuckboy type that's LARPing as HQNP pull on women's heartstrings, the ones that want an LTR with a HQNP guy. I don't think he'd settle down until at least 30.
Gonzalo didn't last long tho

• +1
He was caged by a mtb at what 25? jfl
Ethnic people here have different mindsets than whites when it comes to relationships and marriage (he's MENA/white)
I wouldn't say that's being "caged", I'd say that's more like wanting to get settled down early to enjoy life together as a family without knocking about here and there.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
i didnt reply to a girl on tinder and she literally replied with some snide shit like “i guess not” or something worse than that

whore probably ghosted 10 dudes and is now butthurt cause she gets ignored

• JFL