at least i don't look like this

Show people this when they say "Who says men can't wear makeup?"

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
He still gets a lot of IOIs probably, 100x I get.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Swagwaffle and Nibba
@CupOfCoffee @TRUE_CEL imagine this shit in a sharia country J F L

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 281, Swagwaffle and 2 others
he would be stoned at the very least
he wouldn't even grow up to be like that, in any other religious regime shit like this would never exist

• +1
@CupOfCoffee @TRUE_CEL imagine this shit in a sharia country J F L
JFL at the west :feelskek: this is the future libtards want for the entire world. If it was up to them, they'd create "pro-lgbt sharia" they are idiots.
he would be stoned at the very least
Actually he wouldn't be stoned just for being gay, the actual crime is to commit sodomy. That would result in a death sentence. Obviously we can't just throw gay people off of buildings as right wingers are claiming to make left wingers hate Islamic countries @future chadlite

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Swagwaffle
Atleast I'm not a waffle

• +1
100 times 0 is zero he probaly get more then 0
I tried to make it somehow comparable to my results, but the truth is that the difference between 1 IOI and 0 IOI which I have actually is so big that it cannot be quantified, moreover 0 and 1 are algebraically defined separately ngl. :feelsrope:

• +1
JFL at the west :feelskek: this is the future libtards want for the entire world. If it was up to them, they'd create "pro-lgbt sharia" they are idiots.

Actually he wouldn't be stoned just for being gay, the actual crime is to commit sodomy. That would result in a death sentence. Obviously we can't just throw gay people off of buildings as right wingers are claiming to make left wingers hate Islamic countries @future chadlite
But vidoes on bestgore and LiveLeak bro

• +1
  • +1
he wouldn't even grow up to be like that, in any other religious regime shit like this would never exist
Yeah this wouldn't happen. Even effeminate men end up living normal lives and reproducing like a normal guy. If someone in Syria or Morocco started acting like this, his parents would beat the queerness out of him on sight with a belt.

• +1
Yeah this wouldn't happen. Even effeminate men end up living normal lives and reproducing like a normal guy. If someone in Syria or Morocco started acting like this, his parents would beat the queerness out of him on sight with a belt.
one was recently caught in morocco walking outside in a street with females clothes etc, he was beaten down like a rat and then caught by the police, now I dare anyone to mimic him after they see that video.

• +1
one was recently caught in morocco walking outside in a street with females clothes etc, he was beaten down like a rat and then caught by the police, now I dare anyone to mimic him after they see that video.
Once they're in the west though...

DpJfrMoXoAAv1li

• +1