JFL at least i don't look like this

speedmaxx

speedmaxx

Iron
Show people this when they say "Who says men can't wear makeup?"

dodt

dodt

truecel forever
He still gets a lot of IOIs probably, 100x I get.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

sad
@CupOfCoffee @TRUE_CEL imagine this shit in a sharia country J F L
JFL at the west :feelskek: this is the future libtards want for the entire world. If it was up to them, they'd create "pro-lgbt sharia" they are idiots.
he would be stoned at the very least
Actually he wouldn't be stoned just for being gay, the actual crime is to commit sodomy. That would result in a death sentence. Obviously we can't just throw gay people off of buildings as right wingers are claiming to make left wingers hate Islamic countries @future chadlite

dodt

dodt

truecel forever
100 times 0 is zero he probaly get more then 0
I tried to make it somehow comparable to my results, but the truth is that the difference between 1 IOI and 0 IOI which I have actually is so big that it cannot be quantified, moreover 0 and 1 are algebraically defined separately ngl. :feelsrope:

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
JFL at the west :feelskek: this is the future libtards want for the entire world. If it was up to them, they'd create "pro-lgbt sharia" they are idiots.

Actually he wouldn't be stoned just for being gay, the actual crime is to commit sodomy. That would result in a death sentence. Obviously we can't just throw gay people off of buildings as right wingers are claiming to make left wingers hate Islamic countries @future chadlite
But vidoes on bestgore and LiveLeak bro

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
he wouldn't even grow up to be like that, in any other religious regime shit like this would never exist
Yeah this wouldn't happen. Even effeminate men end up living normal lives and reproducing like a normal guy. If someone in Syria or Morocco started acting like this, his parents would beat the queerness out of him on sight with a belt.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Yeah this wouldn't happen. Even effeminate men end up living normal lives and reproducing like a normal guy. If someone in Syria or Morocco started acting like this, his parents would beat the queerness out of him on sight with a belt.
one was recently caught in morocco walking outside in a street with females clothes etc, he was beaten down like a rat and then caught by the police, now I dare anyone to mimic him after they see that video.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
one was recently caught in morocco walking outside in a street with females clothes etc, he was beaten down like a rat and then caught by the police, now I dare anyone to mimic him after they see that video.
Once they're in the west though...

DpJfrMoXoAAv1li

Users who are viewing this thread