At my old job I used to get drunk every morning

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I would stop at the store and get two little shooters of vodka. I wouldn’t eat breakfast or anything. I would just gulp down one bottle then pour the other into my energy drink and sit there drunk af doing my job. It helped me get through the day and helped me not feel so miserable. Idk if that was alcohol dependence but I felt miserable if I had to work without it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Manletmachine, mogstars and 2 others
How much is in one shooter 50ml?

Alcohol is one of the few drugs that actually work and give a relief of suffering, unlike jew drugs

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Alcohol is one of the few drugs that actually work and give a relief of suffering, unlike jew drugs
And alcohol is so frowned upon people say omg do weed and other drugs it doesn’t kill you like alcohol

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I would stop at the store and get two little shooters of vodka. I wouldn’t eat breakfast or anything. I would just gulp down one bottle then pour the other into my energy drink and sit there drunk af doing my job. It helped me get through the day and helped me not feel so miserable. Idk if that was alcohol dependence but I felt miserable if I had to work without it
Chad, some classic Slavic type shit

• +1
thats so little how do you grt drunk on that? How much do you weigh
But I drink two of them.
Also I exaggerate a bit, I’m not drunk but instead very tipsy and “euphoric”
I weight 120lb

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Where do you live?

• JFL